Joelinton

Stifler

Monster mode again.

If I was being super picky he does hang onto the ball too long in some occasions, a few times today he was crowded out and lost it after he had an extra touch or two.

No doubt Eddie will be onto him about it though, his physicality and presence adds so much to our midfield that it can be forgiven.

8 hours ago, Pilko said:

Monster mode again.

If I was being super picky he does hang onto the ball too long in some occasions, a few times today he was crowded out and lost it after he had an extra touch or two.

No doubt Eddie will be onto him about it though, his physicality and presence adds so much to our midfield that it can be forgiven.

Bruno also does that, but Bruno is more technically adept. I've often wondered whether its intentional, not to lose the ball obviously but to hold onto the ball and draw the opposition player(s) towards them and then spring an attack. It happens so regularly where  player will wriggle the ball out between to opponents and then you're suddenly on the attack and two of their midfielders are out the game.

Great to see him back to his best again. Obviously it's just taken him a couple of games to get up to speed again but yesterday was the Joelinton we know and love these days. Him and Lascelles were my MOTM.

Love him, what a beast. I just wish he vas slightly better technically. A bit quicker in thought and execution. I guess that would make him the world a best then :lol: He just slows it don’t too much at times. Still, what a performance.