Joelinton

Stifler

Just now, Beth said:

I apologise. I assume that will include bonus payments as well?

Dont apologise, the wage bill has to be shared between 410 employees not just the squad

1 minute ago, Fezzle said:

Dont apologise, the wage bill has to be shared between 410 employees not just the squad

So the average is probably brought down then as the squad gets the highest wages. I dont think the directors take a wage either.

25 minutes ago, Beth said:

Yes, yes I am[emoji38]

I'm sorry, that was completely uncalled for. I hope you didn't take offence, it's me that's the arsehole for saying stuff like that. 

1 hour ago, TRC said:

So the average is probably brought down then as the squad gets the highest wages. I dont think the directors take a wage either.

Well it's obviously lower than £94k for players, that's not exactly difficult to see

Probably end up being signed by ceiling boy.

Which would be infinitely more of a piss take than us signing players from the Saudi league.

To not only deliberately hobble any would be competitors, ring fencing themselves, but to also take players from the clubs they're holding down with new legislation.

What a shit winter.

Edited by Jonas

1 hour ago, Pablo123 said:

I'm sorry, that was completely uncalled for. I hope you didn't take offence, it's me that's the arsehole for saying stuff like that. 

Hardly

22 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I chinned Bill Cliff once mind, and broke more house bricks than him.  I’ll take your Jin ti an do style 

I'll do "the journey" on you, and you'd physically shit yourself. I'm a yellow tag ffs.

Just now, Pablo123 said:

I'll do "the journey" on you, and you'd physically shit yourself. I'm a yellow tag ffs.

‘The journey’ can’t take ‘the mountain’, grasshopper.  I was red belt black dan - l’ll tek yee.  

54 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

‘The journey’ can’t take ‘the mountain’, grasshopper.  I was red belt black dan - l’ll tek yee.  

So you think, until I bring out 'the river', which will culminate in me roundhouse kicking you in to the crem (proper dead). 

53 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Who is that guy? Is there any reason to believe his insistence that Big Joe won't be extending his contract?