Joelinton

Stifler

Made up for him. Not even surprised he's taken his chance and bagged a goal.

From kicking the ball into his own face to this. How the fuck can such a turnaround even be possible? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Brazilian tv collared the main man for a HT interview. :aww: 

Yeah he said " I wish we'd press the way we do at Newcastle, this pratting about doesn't do it for me"

Edited by madras

1 minute ago, Sean said:

From kicking the ball into his own face to this. How the fuck can such a turnaround even be possible? :lol:

Wasnt the kicking the ball into his own face after he moved into defensive mid, or shortly? It was embarassing like but seem to remember he bossed that game and felt oh well he's just not a goal scorer, though that seems to have changed too, amazing what a bit of confidence can do

Just now, Sean said:

Scout player with all the right metrics and qualities, hand over to shit manager who plays him out position, player believes in himself and works hard to improve himself even under shit manager, good manager takes over, rest is history.

2 minutes ago, madras said:

Yeah he said " I wish we'd press the way we do at Newcastle, this pratting about doesn't do it for me"

Quoted for truth. I've never seen big joe stroll around like this for us. Such a low tempo style.