Joelinton

Stifler

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

One Newcastle player coming off for another for the Brazil national team :lol:

Almost happened in the 80s but Mirandinha and Zico Martin's time here  didn't overlap.

Edited by madras

Just now, David Edgar said:

Bruno was cleaned out in the box, but that's fine cos the pass he had attempted a split second before was to an offside player.  So you can just fucking wipe out players in that scenario and get away with it :lol:  

I thought the offside was from earlier in the play.

Joelinton looked completely at home.  Slow start but grew into the game.  He scored the goal, won the ball back a couple times, some really nice footwork a couple times and some nice passes.  Pretty much a perfect debut.  

Bruno sometimes looks like he tries too hard for Brazil.  Today he looked a bit better.  I think the game was a bit more fragmented by the time he was playing due to the subs.  He still was good getting the ball from defenders and setup the penalty.  

41 minutes ago, Aiston said:

I actually want to cry for him. Where he was 18 month ago to now. Fuck  love him.

Hope he stays here for the rest of his career and retires a club legend.

Imagine if this guy was your best mate and someone was after you. He’d absolutely demolish them. Can imagine his teammates go into matches feeling more confident and up for it just because they know this lad is going to be tearing round the pitch bodying anyone who’s a threat 

3 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Never been so proud in my ever life. This what parents must feel when their children are born. 

As a father of three you really can’t compare the two. There’s nothing better than the ascent of Joelinton. 

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Imagine if this guy was your best mate and someone was after you. He’d absolutely demolish them. Can imagine his teammates go into matches feeling more confident and up for it just because they know this lad is going to be tearing round the pitch bodying anyone who’s a threat 

Joelinton and Schar.

lovely lads but dont fuck with their crew.

I’ve not been this proud of an athlete turn their career around, ever. It’s simply staggering what he’s achieved since Eddie came into his life. Wow. This is truly what dreams are made of, this is why us football fans watch and support our team. Big Joe’s work on and off the pitch is just the perfect example we can all appreciate. 

3 minutes ago, Kanji said:

I’ve not been this proud of an athlete turn their career around, ever. It’s simply staggering what he’s achieved since Eddie came into his life. Wow. This is truly what dreams are made of, this is why us football fans watch and support our team. Big Joe’s work on and off the pitch is just the perfect example we can all appreciate. 

This guy was a disaster anywhere near goal. So much confidence now, such inspired effort and technical work. He's fun to watch.