The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Anybody know what'll happen with bets on Biden.

Will bookies pay out as soon as he reaches 270 or will they wait until any spurious recounts/legal actions are completed ?

Depends on the bookie up to them.

Did a few accas yesterday, one at about 2£ on Chelsea -2, Dortmund -2, Juventus -2 and Soton -1. Have the option to cash out at around 70£ or wait and hope we lose by 2 goals to Soton on friday to win 270£.

Kinda tempted to cash out as we always manage to nick a result whenever I need us to lose badly. What would you guys do?

Did you cash out? Wonder what it’s sitting at now

🤣 yep hope he stuck it out unlike what I would have done.

Thankfully Longstaff decided to clothesline Ward Prowse to save my night.  A pick up of £120 for me off £3

Ha, fucking get in, I switched over to CNN at 2-0, had written off all my slips. Copied yours when I checked the price, nice one. :thup:

Seriously hope Bergen didn’t cash out.

Thanks mate  :love:

I did cash out at 65£ due to Danny Ings injury, but I "reinvested" that on loads of similar accumulators and I won 200£ on the europa league games yesterday. Was really nervous in the end as I needed Red Star Belgrade to win for both of the winning bets to come through.

In hindsight it was probably a bad decision to cash out as it was pretty obvious we would lose by at least two goals tonight, but luckily it turned out good and I still got a bunch of "free" bets for the weekend. Appreciate your help and concerns

Seriously hope Bergen didn’t cash out.

Thanks mate  :love:

I did cash out at 65£ due to Danny Ings injury, but I "reinvested" that on loads of similar accumulators and I won 200£ on the europa league games yesterday. Was really nervous in the end as I needed Red Star Belgrade to win for both of the winning bets to come through.

In hindsight it was probably a bad decision to cash out as it was pretty obvious we would lose by at least two goals tonight, but luckily it turned out good and I still got a bunch of "free" bets for the weekend. Appreciate your help and concerns  :rose:

Nice one. All worked out in the end

Objectively speaking, and I expect to have egg on my face, we are comfortably too long here. Should be about 13/8 each team, not us 23/10.

:thup: I have backed Everton. Assumed Rodriguez must still have been absent when I saw the line.