The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

This is my Spreadsheet. Not bothered.

1ZrljBf.jpg

'Master' is my buffer that I aim for before starting to withdraw winnings (I'll be reducing it to £300 by gradually withdrawing the odd £20, £30, etc).

If I'm out of the game (-£500), I wait until I win something significant from risk free promotions (ie, free spins, free bets, etc) and then I start again.

I’ll be honest I don’t keep track like that. I honestly do not wish to annoy anyone on here. I just feel it’s a bit unfair others don’t get pulled up for it even if I do it more.

What I will say is for every winning post I’m genuinely pleased for that person. Rather the money in their bank than the bookies

I think we're all going to be gutted if we somehow manage to beat City :lol:

Anything less than 3-0 City will be really annoying. Usually we always do pretty well when I need us to lose big though

Think it was under Pardew when we got beat 0-4 at home to Man Utd giving it an under the breath get in and clenched fist, in the stand, as it brought my -3 home.

This is my Spreadsheet. Not bothered.

1ZrljBf.jpg

'Master' is my buffer that I aim for before starting to withdraw winnings (I'll be reducing it to £300 by gradually withdrawing the odd £20, £30, etc).

If I'm out of the game (-£500), I wait until I win something significant from risk free promotions (ie, free spins, free bets, etc) and then I start again.

Fkin hell, why all those colors?  :lol:

:lol:

It helps me to make sense at what I'm looking at! :lol: (ie, if the numbers' font/colour are all the same, I might mistakenly add or deduct from the wrong cell).

Anyway Martinelli is a great price again for 2+ shots on target 15/2

:coolsmiley: Hello  :whistle:

Love Boxing Day football

Then why the fuck didn't you post it in the other games match thread? Why the betting thread?

Why would I post about martinelli 2+ shots on target on the other games thread ya dafty

I'm talking about your 'I love boxing day' comment.

You make a fair point.

3 people today have posted winners today after the event. Countless others have done it recently including froggy & wullie (nothing at all against those posters) yet Nothing said at all.

Maybe I won today, maybe it was a little experiment. What’s clear is I can’t win either way. I’m either lying or I bet too much and even when I post wins it gets ignored.

Either have a set no one posts a win unless it’s posted before or respectfully shut the fuck up ;)

Think you've won 1 out of 5 bets you've posted in here today, it's probably no surprise people ignore your tips

That’s fine. I care more about my bank account than praise in here. You gonna address the other countless people that post their winners after the event or you conveniently ignoring it.

Again, have a set rule or shut up. Maybe I do it more than others but that doesn’t mean it should be more acceptable for others more than me.

All I want is fairness

What’s your profit/loss for the year?

Dunno.

All I know is I won 5k at Cheltenham and I currently now have 7k in my savings account. I’ve never once claimed to be this amazing better. I’m doing fine and currently have more money now than I’ve had since I was living with my parents, single & child free. Shouldn’t have to even comment on my financial situation but here we are

So you’re 7k up for the year in theory?

Fuckin hell. Had to get new car, spent a bit extra on Xmas. Had to replace a lot after a house fire. A new boiler, a new baby, a new front door and windows all since last November. So in theory fuck knows

Again why is this all about me. Have a set rule or hush it’s that simple

You don't have to justify any of this. Some people are absolute dickheads to you in this thread and you've certainly more patience than me in not telling them just to fuck off.

Anyway Martinelli is a great price again for 2+ shots on target 15/2

:coolsmiley: Hello  :whistle:

Love Boxing Day football

Then why the fuck didn't you post it in the other games match thread? Why the betting thread?

Why would I post about martinelli 2+ shots on target on the other games thread ya dafty

I'm talking about your 'I love boxing day' comment.

You make a fair point.

3 people today have posted winners today after the event. Countless others have done it recently including froggy & wullie (nothing at all against those posters) yet Nothing said at all.

Maybe I won today, maybe it was a little experiment. What’s clear is I can’t win either way. I’m either lying or I bet too much and even when I post wins it gets ignored.

Either have a set no one posts a win unless it’s posted before or respectfully shut the fuck up ;)

Think you've won 1 out of 5 bets you've posted in here today, it's probably no surprise people ignore your tips

That’s fine. I care more about my bank account than praise in here. You gonna address the other countless people that post their winners after the event or you conveniently ignoring it.

Again, have a set rule or shut up. Maybe I do it more than others but that doesn’t mean it should be more acceptable for others more than me.

All I want is fairness

What’s your profit/loss for the year?

Dunno.

All I know is I won 5k at Cheltenham and I currently now have 7k in my savings account. I’ve never once claimed to be this amazing better. I’m doing fine and currently have more money now than I’ve had since I was living with my parents, single & child free. Shouldn’t have to even comment on my financial situation but here we are

So you’re 7k up for the year in theory?

Fuckin hell. Had to get new car, spent a bit extra on Xmas. Had to replace a lot after a house fire. A new boiler, a new baby, a new front door and windows all since last November. So in theory fuck knows

Again why is this all about me. Have a set rule or hush it’s that simple

You don't have to justify any of this. Some people are absolute dickheads to you in this thread and you've certainly more patience than me in not telling them just to fuck off.

I’m aware that I’m rubbing people up the wrong way but thank you coz I’m getting frustrated as fuck with the constant hammering of me in here. When I post after the event it’s out of pure joy and just buzzing about it. I’m not showing off or saying I’m amazing at betting (im average at best) I’m just happy and want to share it.

It’s a strange old thread this :lol:

Anything less than 3-0 City will be really annoying. Usually we always do pretty well when I need us to lose big though

Think it was under Pardew when we got beat 0-4 at home to Man Utd giving it an under the breath get in and clenched fist, in the stand, as it brought my -3 home.

Was that the spring 2014?

If so thats my worst betting memory. Think we had been beaten 4-0 two games in a row (Soton being one of those) before that game. I was 99% sure that trend would continue into the Man Utd game so an hour before the match I was going to place 10 pounds on 4-0 Man Utd an amazing 100/1 on bet365.

I wasnt able to place the bet as my account wasnt verified (had been working fine up to that point) and I needed to send a picture of my passport. I decided to drop it as I didnt think it would be enough time to get it through. In the 2nd half my flatmate and I decided to go downtown for some drinks and I checked the scoreline just before entering the subway. It was 3-0 Man Utd with few minutes to go so I was hoping it would end that way. When we got off the subway my friend showed me it had ended 4-0 and I was gutted for days.

Was that the spring 2014?

If so thats my worst betting memory. Think we had been beaten 4-0 two games in a row (Soton being one of those) before that game. I was 99% sure that trend would continue into the Man Utd game so an hour before the match I was going to place 10 pounds on 4-0 Man Utd an amazing 100/1 on bet365.

I wasnt able to place the bet as my account wasnt verified (had been working fine up to that point) and I needed to send a picture of my passport. I decided to drop it as I didnt think it would be enough time to get it through. In the 2nd half my flatmate and I decided to go downtown for some drinks and I checked the scoreline just before entering the subway. It was 3-0 Man Utd with few minutes to go so I was hoping it would end that way. When we got off the subway my friend showed me it had ended 4-0 and I was gutted for days.

Aye was spring time. Might have been Carver rather than Pardew though. It's when you could make a lot of money handicap betting against us

Rodri was 13/2  :idiot2: I've got 50p on him with Almiron at 66/1 but now I wish I'd had him with a couple of our other long players.

Got him in a double with Clark 33/1

Would have posted earlier but playing PS4 with the wean