The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Ok, we have our game as a get out of jail for me.

1-0 Man City at half time 11/4

Gerrin you b******s  :lol:

That seems like awful odds to me. :lol: So many variables.

Don’t give a fuck mate pulled me level .

Hi xxxxx,

We are contacting you in regard to your balance on your account which temporarily moved into a negative. As a gesture of goodwill and to resolve the issue, we have reset the balance on your account to zero and we welcome you to continue to bet with us.

From Bet365. I cashed out quickly after a goal but that goal was later rescinded by VAR. :lol: This happens quite frequently with Bet365 (it's the only reason I watch my bets like a hawk when it's with them :lol:).

Hi xxxxx,

We are contacting you in regard to your balance on your account which temporarily moved into a negative. As a gesture of goodwill and to resolve the issue, we have reset the balance on your account to zero and we welcome you to continue to bet with us.

From Bet365. I cashed out quickly after a goal but that goal was later rescinded by VAR. :lol: This happens quite frequently with Bet365 (it's the only reason I watch my bets like a hawk when it's with them :lol:).

Yeah it's a nice little trick that that I've used before although someone on here, chopey I think, took it up with them about the wording of their terms and conditions and they gave him the money back that they'd previously taken.

I cashed out my bet builder last night when Chelsea scored and the money was in my account however I have woke up this morning and it's gone, is this a normal practice by betting companies

Yeah it’s happened to ms a couple of times but I withdrew the money to my bank so they couldn’t get it :lol:

Contacted Bet365 and quoted term 3 of their cash out rules

If the Cash Out request is successful, this will be displayed and the bet will be settled immediately. The actual final result of the original bet will have no impact on the Cash Out amount. Where a bet has been cashed out before the event commences and the original stake is returned in full, the original bet will be treated as void

Got my money back

I like Wolves card prices later. Tierney reffing, who likes a card, and seeing as how Spurs are most dangerous on the break, the Wolves central midfield prices with 365 look really nice.

Neves 9/2

Otasowie 9/2

Moutinho 11/2

Dendoncker 7/1

I like Wolves card prices later. Tierney reffing, who likes a card, and seeing as how Spurs are most dangerous on the break, the Wolves central midfield prices with 365 look really nice.

Neves 9/2

Otasowie 9/2

Moutinho 11/2

Dendoncker 7/1

Otasowie looked clumsy as fuck last time out, he's a price at that.

Had a really good few months but last week or so has been shocking. Funny old game. Sticking to the same sort of bets though which have previously gone so well.

Sawyers card 5/1 (Sky)

Jones card 8/1 (PP)

Double 70/1 (PP)