The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Had to replace a lot after a house fire. A new boiler, a new baby, a new front door and windows all since last November. So in theory fuck knows

Fuck me, That’s some insurance company you’re with!

Had to replace a lot after a house fire. A new boiler, a new baby, a new front door and windows all since last November. So in theory fuck knows

Fuck me, That’s some insurance company you’re with!

:lol: I wish the insurance company covered at least half of that

Had £480 to collect from Ladbrokes cash , just drove into town to pick it up and the Kunts won’t let me collect it , closing the shop, appealed but weren’t having it .

Fuck sake it doesn’t come into effect till tomorrow, will be weeks before I can collect now, good job I’m not desperate but  I made a special trip to collect before they closed .

Bastards,

£20 on Liverpool to win by 2

£20 on Liverpool to win by 3

£5 on Schar , Fernandez and Hayden at various odds from 16/1 20/1 22/1 to score 1 goal.  Optimism  :)

Draw halftime Liverpool full time 3/1

Good luck all

Had £480 to collect from Ladbrokes cash , just drove into town to pick it up and the Kunts won’t let me collect it , closing the shop, appealed but weren’t having it .

Fuck sake it doesn’t come into effect till tomorrow, will be weeks before I can collect now, good job I’m not desperate but  I made a special trip to collect before they closed .

Bastards,

Petrol money cost much? :D

f*** sake it doesn’t come into effect till tomorrow, will be weeks before I can collect now, good job I’m not desperate but  I made a special trip to collect before they closed .

b******s,

Was 4 miles there n back but still a bunch of kunts

Petrol money cost much? :D