The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Sure is. I mean don't get me wrong they're not likely to happen, but that for example shouldn't be anywhere near 67/1, I make it more like a 16/1-ish shot given current form.

I haven't seen the above bets anywhere but I know a couple of the people I follow on Twitter have recently had Ajayi-related bets, so I suspect they're going to tip similar sort of bets tomorrow and I can see the price plummeting.

If he opens the scoring with a header there will be, as the cool kids say, limbs ahl owa.

So many options on the card front.

Yikes.

Shelvey running about like a prick and not even getting booked ffs.

Had Arsenal -1 and Saka shots in the bag when he scored too, just haul someone down man.

Martin Peterson referees the early kick off in Germany tonight, M'Gladbach v Werder. 39 yellows and 6 reds in just 8 showings so far this year.

Not quite sure how to play it but I'll definitely have a stab on a red card at 9/2, he's got 5 reds in his last 3 appearances.

Big fan of that 33/1 shout.

Ajayi bets a wash out unfortunately, never really stood much of a chance given only 1 WBA corner. It happens, only small stakes as mentioned and given how much the prices shortened the odds were definitely still too long.

I've put my Man City Villa card slips on now before the prices get cut, can always cash out or just let them void once the teams are out. Assuming he starts Kyle Walker's a massive 8/1 with Grealish either starting up against him or pulling out to that side as he does.

Walker/McGinn 50/1

Rodri/Targett 33/1

A cool 1400/1 for the 4.

I've put my Man City Villa card slips on now before the prices get cut, can always cash out or just let them void once the teams are out. Assuming he starts Kyle Walker's a massive 8/1 with Grealish either starting up against him or pulling out to that side as he does.

Walker/McGinn 50/1

Rodri/Targett 33/1

A cool 1400/1 for the 4.

Huge prices those - have followed the Walker/McGinn at 50s and done Luiz/Grealish at 18s.

Reckon even money for Getafe to have the most cards tonight vs Huesca is big value. Getafe have exactly double the number of cards this season, 58 vs 29, and have picked up at least 2 in every game.