The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Egan & bissouma.

Got Shane Duffy & Andy Halliday both to be carded in Scottish cup final. Halliday booked. Celtic look fairly comfortable

An ampadu card would be lovely

Fred & klich cards

Phillips & McGuire cards

Fernandes & bamford 2+ shots on target 10/1

None of these have come in, is that really a great day?

But the one you've posted after it's happened has come in

Egan & bissouma.

Got Shane Duffy & Andy Halliday both to be carded in Scottish cup final. Halliday booked. Celtic look fairly comfortable

An ampadu card would be lovely

Fred & klich cards

Phillips & McGuire cards

Fernandes & bamford 2+ shots on target 10/1

None of these have come in, is that really a great day?

But the one you've posted after it's happened has come in

True but I had the Kane & vardy 2+ shot special, the 4fold and waking up to find i’d won £80  im in decent profit.

Getting a bit tiresome. There’s plenty people on here that post winners after the event and not 1 word gets said, even my good friend Froggy has done it today. I’ve posted most my bets and they get picked apart

In other words. Fuck you ;)

Need a Bournemouth winner

Elneny/doucoure cards

Nketiah & richarlison 2+ shots on target

Aye like the look of the longstaff card.

Also Fernandez & Andersen double.

Mitro & Wilson 2+ shots on target each 10/1

Think it's just frustrating when you post so many losers and then somehow post a winner after it's happened

Need a Bournemouth winner

Elneny/doucoure cards

Nketiah & richarlison 2+ shots on target

Aye like the look of the longstaff card.

Also Fernandez & Andersen double.

Mitro & Wilson 2+ shots on target each 10/1

Think it's just frustrating when you post so many losers and then somehow post a winner after it's happened

I can’t really win tho can I. I got slaughtered for not posting my bets so I start to do more especially the card bets & shots on target bets and I get slaughtered coz most are losing bets today.

I didn’t post about the Kane & vardy 2+ shot on target bet coz someone got there before me and I posted the Joelinton, lookman & Wilson 1+ shot on target bet that won yesterday.

Maybe you are right but feels a bit harsh

Two trains of thought

1. It's bullshit, the wins rarely happen and he's just blustering

2. He bets so much, that if he put them all on here we'll all see he has a massive gambling problem and needs help.

I think number 2, takes your choice innit.

Maybe post all your bets or keep it to yourself if you've won but not posted it?

I'm not trying to force anyone away from the thread but it's hard work seeing you post what a great day you've had when you've posted a load of losers over the weekend then miraculously have one which won that you didn't post and you're in profit

Maybe post all your bets or keep it to yourself if you've won but not posted it?

I'm not trying to force anyone away from the thread but it's hard work seeing you post what a great day you've had when you've posted a load of losers over the weekend then miraculously have one which won that you didn't post and you're in profit

That’s a fair comment. I don’t intend to frustrate or make anyone feel shit in this thread. I just got a buzz when Rennes scored their 2nd after Man Utd got their two after 3 mins

Your totally ignoring the one I won & posted yesterday :)

If I posted all my slips in here it would be a full time job.

Does that not worry you ?

I'm on the end of the scale where i only do 50p/£1 bets and i think I'm doing it too much.

I have a strict strategy. If I don’t win a couple days in a row. I cut my bets right down and on occasions I’ll just keep it to betting on sat & sun. If I get a win I can bet a bit more. I have deposit limits on my account.

I won. 5k at Cheltenham and I haven’t even went near it it’s in a savings account. I’m more than comfortable. Like I say tho it’s never my intention to rile or piss anyone off

Fucking Bamford needed his football boots rather than his fucking roller-boots the lanky streak of wank.

Also, if I was managing a team who lost 6-2 I'd be asking why no fucker got close enough to make a tackle and get at least a yellow between them.

If I posted all my slips in here it would be a full time job.

Does that not worry you ?

I'm on the end of the scale where i only do 50p/£1 bets and i think I'm doing it too much.

I have a strict strategy. If I don’t win a couple days in a row. I cut my bets right down and on occasions I’ll just keep it to betting on sat & sun. If I get a win I can bet a bit more. I have deposit limits on my account.

I won. 5k at Cheltenham and I haven’t even went near it it’s in a savings account. I’m more than comfortable. Like I say tho it’s never my intention to rile or piss anyone off

I don't get peed off mate, my nature to read between the lines and see what's not there sometimes, as I've no idea what I'm doing.

I think i bet too much, looking at a few on here i realise my £50 a month is small fry, still worries me mind.