The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Trying to have a nap so I can stay up till 3am watching the Royal Rumble with cans, Haribo and a sweepstake on a Discord video chat with some mates but now too buzzing to sleep.

Can’t beat a big win. Enjoy it

Trying to have a nap so I can stay up till 3am watching the Royal Rumble with cans, Haribo and a sweepstake on a Discord video chat with some mates but now too buzzing to sleep.

Royal Rumble  spoilier

Six of us put a fiver on the women's rumble and drew lots - amongst others I drew 3, which ended up being Bianca Bel Air, who won me £30.  Seven of us put a fiver in for the men's Royal Rumble, amongst others I drew 1, Edge, who won me £35.

Might put the lottery on.

Wasn't planning on a bet today, until I saw Chalobah's price to get carded tonight.

8 cards in 24 games this season so purely statistically it implies a price of 2/1, and 4 of those were also short sub appearances. Also in form so to speak, 3 in his last 5. Gives away plenty of fouls.

If you can get the 11/2 on Betvictor then that's stonking value IMO. Even the 4/1 on Sky is too big tbh.

WBA over 3/1 at Sheff Utd looks a great bet.

WBA, Arsenal, Man U & Newcastle £5 to return £182.

I think it’ll go the other way. Sheffield United have won 4 out their last 6 albeit 2 cup games and only lost to Man City 1-0. We’ve gave them confidence and they’ll start to win games now

I hope it’s a draw

I fancy Jones’ mags tonight so:

NUFC to score 3+ goals £15 @7/1

NUFC to win 2-0 £5 @14/1

My usual anytime goalscorer treble Matheus Pereria, Bruno and Wilson £2.50 @20/1

And my long shot anytime goalscorer treble is Smith-Rowe, Almiron and Rashford £1.20 @77/1

West Brom, Arsenal, Southampton and Newcastle £1 @160/1

107/1 for all 8 teams to pick up 2 cards tonight. Worth a quid given that Pawson, Tierney and Dean all have the whistle. The exception is our game and I always expect us to pick a couple up.

Very much fancy cards more certainly in the Blades game and the Italian semi final. Norwich to win is odds against as well, Millwall haven't won at home for months.

107/1 for all 8 teams to pick up 2 cards tonight. Worth a quid given that Pawson, Tierney and Dean all have the whistle. The exception is our game and I always expect us to pick a couple up.

Very much fancy cards more certainly in the Blades game and the Italian semi final. Norwich to win is odds against as well, Millwall haven't won at home for months.

Might have a quid on that :thup:

Newcastle, Man Utd & Norwich score & win treble. 87/1

Who’s this with? Tried a BEt365 bet builder and only get 7.3/1

Think he means he's predicted the score of all 3

No the score & win market. As in Newcastle to win & both teams to score etc. Sorry I know that market has different names for it