The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

Shower thought, if a manager gets booked or sent off does it count towards that team's cards for betting purposes?

No but if a player is booked while they're on the bench the card will become active and be added to the total if they come on. Not sure what happens if it happens the other way (after they've already gone off).

Shower thought, if a manager gets booked or sent off does it count towards that team's cards for betting purposes?

No but if a player is booked while they're on the bench the card will become active and be added to the total if they come on. Not sure what happens if it happens the other way (after they've already gone off).

I didn’t know that. Good knowledge. I guess it makes sense right enough

Sky Bet offered me a cash out of £450 which was the full returns when I was waiting on a Bilbao corner, they must’ve thought it had been given. I’ve withdrawn it, anyone got experience on them being cocks about it and reversing it and putting my balance in the negative?

Have you double checked the stats? Sometimes their tallies are slow to update.

If so then no idea, I've seen it happen before but I've also known others who've got away with it.

Sky Bet offered me a cash out of £450 which was the full returns when I was waiting on a Bilbao corner, they must’ve thought it had been given. I’ve withdrawn it, anyone got experience on them being cocks about it and reversing it and putting my balance in the negative?

They can’t take it out your bank. They might put ur betting account in the minus but in my experience (4 or 5 times) they give you some spiel about letting you off as a gesture of goodwill etc

They can’t take it out your bank. They might put ur betting account in the minus but in my experience (4 or 5 times) they give you some spiel about letting you off as a gesture of goodwill etc

Yeah I knew it would just be from my Sky Bet balance that they could stick in the negative.

Top work lately gdm. :thup: Making me look like a right cunt.

Haha, nah I can see now how annoying me popping up randomly with a winner could be annoying :thup:

Had a shocker yesterday mind.

I can't believe Milan are available at nearly 6/1 to beat Man Utd. Have they got a load of injuries or something?

European odds are always a bit off if they're playing English opposition IMO but they have a few aye...

AC Milan travel to Manchester without important players like Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Hakan Calhanoglu, Ismael Bennacer, Theo Hernandez, Mario Mandzukic and Ante Rebic.

No idea how regular starters some of those are though. If Rashford was playing I'd quite fancy Man Utd on the handicaps albeit I don't watch much Serie A.