The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Wullie said:

Just need Pompey to turn up for another nice win, early payout done on the others.

Chuffed with that. Was a single corner at Basel short of a winner there as well, on a decent run for a change.

Just now, Alberto2005 said:

Possibly, They've got Ayew, Benteke, Zaha & Eze playing so it depends if Ayew will play wide or upfront.

True, but part of my point is Digne will be pushed way up, and his cards this season have been because he's been caught out of position. A counter-attacking Palace side is just the sort of game that ticks the boxes.

All about the price anyway, if he was 5/1 I'd say that's about right, so 9s seems generous.

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

True, but part of my point is Digne will be pushed way up, and his cards this season have been because he's been caught out of position. A counter-attacking Palace side is just the sort of game that ticks the boxes.

All about the price anyway, if he was 5/1 I'd say that's about right, so 9s seems generous.

Fair point. If Zaha does play through the middle you'd think he'd veer towards Keane. Keane/Digne outside shot double is 100/1.

Edited by Alberto2005

5 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

Fair point. If Zaha does play through the middle you'd think he'd veer towards Keane. Keane/Digne outside shot double is 100/1.

Thats crazy odds 

8 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Swerving cards with Friend in charge.

Actually scratch that, I will have a pop as the prices are in line with the ref.

Digne/Zaha 60/1

Riedewald/Davies 40/1

8 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Actually scratch that, I will have a pop as the prices are in line with the ref.

Digne/Zaha 60/1

Riedewald/Davies 40/1

Yeah his recent record actually isn't too bad, averages 3 per game recently.

I'm on Davies/Riedewald too, managed to snag 45s. Just from all I know about Tom Davies, and Riedewald picking up a couple recently, seems a nice price.