Newcastle United 0-0 Brighton & Hove Albion

Greg

Am I the only one not enamored by this Carroll return? Coming to us towards the end of his career and signed by Ashley to appease the happy clappers?

But he's a geirdie who scored glolz.

Am I the only one not enamored by this Carroll return? Coming to us towards the end of his career and signed by Ashley to appease the happy clappers?

You are, aye. Everyone on here's buzzing.

:lol: You can put away your AC blowup doll now.

No.

He's also a lying c*** over the reasons for his move to Liverpool.

Yup, surprised people have forgotten how that move went down. He made sure it happened.

Nah. If you believe the club there's something wrong with you.

Not enamoured by his return, but all that was manufactured by the club to try and appease the masses and blame Carroll for the sale.

No.

Yup, surprised people have forgotten how that move went down. He made sure it happened.

Not enamoured by his return, but all that was manufactured by the club to try and appease the masses and blame Carroll for the sale.

Yep

Guest neesy111

No.

Clubs can't force players to leave.  No doubt in my mind it was all over money.

No.

Clubs can't force players to leave.  No doubt in my mind it was all over money.

Yes the £35 million quid Mike Ashley laughing all the way to the bank.