Newcastle United 1-2 Everton

samptime29

I feel absolutely nothing when we lose, a tad bit of emotion when we win, and that’s working for me. I understand people wanting us to lose, I started out like that but in the end couldn’t even be bothered to invest that time. What I don’t understand is coming on the match day thread relentlessly celebrating goals against and almost warring with those still wanting the team to win. I think MDTs should be for those still invested in the results, they’ve enough misery to contend with. :)

Everybody is invested in the result, hugely invested, and that's the point being missed by some posters.

Why not have 2 threads? As usual there are a few posters that are at opposite ends of the spectrum who are rather annoying, some more than others. Makes me steer clear which is a shame.

I suspect if you did that though, some of the twonks wouldn't bother posting as they clearly only do it for attention.

I think the MDT should be for all supporters of the club whether they want the team to lose for the greater good or they want the team to win. We all love the club and we can all decide whether to read the forum or not. That’s all there is to it really.

But to actively call fans cunts and give it the big one when they score ? You think that's ok? In a match thread?

Sorry if that's acceptable then its fucked.no more MDT for me (cheers go up)

I think the MDT should be for all supporters of the club whether they want the team to lose for the greater good or they want the team to win. We all love the club and we can all decide whether to read the forum or not. That’s all there is to it really.

But to actively call fans cunts and give it the big one when they score ? You think that's ok? In a match thread?

Promises, promises :rolleyes:

From memory, when goals go in, some posters only put "get in" or "hahaha". The name calling starts when people respond to those posts. I would recommend the Ignore function.

I fully expected Bruce sympathisers like yourself to quietly disappear when the results started to turn, as they inevitably had to. See ya.

I fully expected Bruce sympathisers like yourself to quietly disappear when the results started to turn, as they inevitably had to. See ya.

It’s not a case of having sympathy for him, I just don’t think hating the fuckers day in day out does anyone any good, I get the fact he’s no tactical genius, far from it but better judges than you think he’s a “decent” bloke.

What I don’t like is “fans” calling other fans cunts, do you think that’s fine?

Commentry on the coverage I watched had me laughing in the first 10 minutes.

"Two clubs with big ambition."

"Shelvey bringing energy to the Newcastle midfield."

Almiron should have had a penalty. They never should have had that corner. Bruce looking utterly clueless as per usual.

It’s not a case of having sympathy for him, I just don’t think hating the fuckers day in day out does anyone any good, I get the fact he’s no tactical genius, far from it but better judges than you think he’s a “decent” bloke.

I've never objected to you calling out fans for abuse. It's pretty clear in that post that it's your sympathy for Bruce I don't get.

Heard from several North Koreans that Kim Jong-Un is in fact a lovely bloke.

give me one case of media/pundits/ex players saying something negative about the character or personality of a british manager and you might have a point

every single one of them will say allardyce is a decent bloke, and he was booted from england for being bent as fuck man :lol: