Newcastle United 1-2 Everton

samptime29

Crosses into the box are a serious problem, been about 30 which have gone nowhere near one of our players and not even into a dangerous position.

He'll never beat his man, but Ritchie can do this.

That must be the most inaccurate statement I've ever seen. Ritchie has a few sterling qualities, but beating a man is never one of them.

That's what he said :lol:

Crosses into the box are a serious problem, been about 30 which have gone nowhere near one of our players and not even into a dangerous position.

That must be the most inaccurate statement I've ever seen. Ritchie has a few sterling qualities, but beating a man is never one of them.

Ritchie can beat a man? Is he talking about with his fists?

Masterclass today. Hoof it to the big lad with the pony tail and hope for the best.

This. It was fucking embarrassing.

That not even mentioning Carroll trying to dive and cheat most of the game. Grim.

Worrying times and the signs aren't good.  A better performance than in recent times yet still beaten.  Other teams below us are also picking up points and showing good form.  I just hope we can stumble to another 10/12 points because this team are not capable of dominating the opposition.  When you look at the team's we are relying on staying in the bottom 3 then it does not bode well.  Norwich wiped the floor with us as did Villa.  Watford were robbed at our place.  I fear the worst.  However Kaka was entertained by a fantastic game today!  (winky face).

Godzilla was saying Ritchie will never beat his man, but can cross from deep.

Guest godzilla

I didn't even mention him tbf, I was on about the WHOLE team's standard of crossing into the box, this and just about every other game - SHIT

I didn't even mention him tbf, I was on about the WHOLE team's standard of crossing into the box, this and just about every other game - SHIT

Sorry, it was Stottie - not you.

Guest godzilla

O0

I didn't even mention him tbf, I was on about the WHOLE team's standard of crossing into the box, this and just about every other game - s***

Sorry, it was Stottie - not you.

O0

Marvelous display of front-foot football again today, just a shame that Brucie was perhaps a bit too ambitious in his tactical tweaks, like having Atsu be on the pitch more than 30 seconds.

But what a great day out, hoofing it to our local hero and singing about Sunderland every chance we could get.

Bet Pickford feels daft with all the stick we gave him  O0 ;D

Well that is a fair assessment, Ritchie can deliver, even if he can't get past the last man.

Strike force and as an attacking unit utter garbage again, last or 2nd last in every attacking stat and that usually spells relegation

80m on 3 forwards 3 goals between them in 20 fucking games man and the other 2 with goose eggs all season too. 5 strikers who wont get 10 goals between them all season

We cannot rely on defenders scoring if we dont get a striker in January we are down imo