Newcastle United 1-0 Chelsea

samptime29

Guest neesy111

Don’t know how we keep managing to pull this sh*t off but I’ll take the 3 points.

I think most people can tolerate playing this way against the top teams, but we play like this against everyone and somehow keep getting away with it.

There will be a point where it all falls apart. I thought it might have been the beginning after those games over Christmas but we’ve picked up some good results since then.

Suspect it'll be when he tries to do something to have some identity on the team.

Don’t know how we keep managing to pull this sh*t off but I’ll take the 3 points.

I think most people can tolerate playing this way against the top teams, but we play like this against everyone and somehow keep getting away with it.

There will be a point where it all falls apart. I thought it might have been the beginning after those games over Christmas but we’ve picked up some good results since then.

Suspect it'll be when he tries to do something to have some identity on the team.

Agreed, we’ve already seen this at the beginning of the season when Bruce tried his way and we know how that went...

I missed the match due to been in the middle of nowhere at the end of the world with no signal but buzzing and surprised when I seen the score!

So pleased as we have so many likeable players who work so hard. Just have to enjoy wins like this in isolation until the day ashely leaves.

Looking forward to seeing it on match of the day later

Guest neesy111

Brilliant that.

Rock solid, well organised and in no danger and then go and win it in injury time.

We were never rock solid mind.

Guest neesy111

Unless Sky had their mics turned down, you could hear a pin drop up until the goal.  :lol:

As Sean[/member] alluded to, our fans sound like a non-league side in the cup against a big team when we have the ball.

Brilliant that.

Rock solid, well organised and in no danger and then go and win it in injury time.

Everything in front of us, never got in behind, cleared everything that came in the box, we were never ever in any danger.

Guest neesy111

Brilliant that.

Everything in front of us, never got in behind, cleared everything that came in the box, we were never ever in any danger.

They got in behind the fullbacks plenty enough times, they had poor quality.  Guessing you forgot the shot that got cleared off the line after Dubs saved it?

Brilliant that.

They got in behind the fullbacks plenty enough times.  Guessing you forgot the shot that got cleared off the line after Dubs saved it?

I had forgot that tbf, but it never looked like going in anyway.

You make your own luck by hard graft and get the rewards for it like we did tonight.

Wish we had this luck when we were challenging for the title as we would have won it by a clear distance.

I think this is an underlying reason why I am so negative about everything connected to NUFC. I'm pissed off that little things and good fortune didn't go our way to help us win something when we were good.

This place is a depressing shadow of what it used to be.

I appreciate that the exodus of some of the more respectable, objective regulars is a reflection of the impact a leech of an owner for so many years has had... but Christ there’s so much bickering an shite banter.

A hell of a lot of blind faith as well, almost like Ashley has now stayed long enough to see out a generation of football fans so that all that’s left is those that think that what we put out week by week is acceptable because it’s all they know.

Guest neesy111

Agree Lenny.

There’s been a lot of new signups content with the current state of the club. It’s a shame some of the old regulars left.

:thup:

Absolote shit show in here and two are taking a 24 hour time out. Horrific patter.

The posts have now been deleted. Just no need for the bickering etc.

thank God

Absolote s*** show in here and two are taking a 24 hour time out. Horrific patter.

The posts have now been deleted. Just no need for the bickering etc.

Good on you Greg, horrid posts :thup:

I appreciate that the exodus of some of the more respectable, objective regulars is a reflection of the impact a leech of an owner for so many years has had... but Christ there’s so much bickering an s**** banter.

A hell of a lot of blind faith as well, almost like Ashley has now stayed long enough to see out a generation of football fans so that all that’s left is those that think that what we put out week by week is acceptable because it’s all they know.

I think it’s similar for the whole fan base tbh.

Look at the fans that were getting grief from other fans when trying to convince everyone to boycott.

Match going fans happy enough to abuse former players like Perez for having the audacity to score and celebrate against us, but failing to see the bigger picture as to why he left in the first place.

Too many are just there to see a ‘Premier League’ team imo and not arsed about processing as long as we stay up.

I appreciate that the exodus of some of the more respectable, objective regulars is a reflection of the impact a leech of an owner for so many years has had... but Christ there’s so much bickering an s**** banter.

Eat a big of dicks ;)