Newcastle 3 - 1 Spurs - Post match thread

Dave

Good result, sets us up perfectly for a tough schedule. Got to hand it to Roeder and co, we're even playing some good stuff at the moment.

Parker - goal and an assist, well done  bluebigeek.gif

Defence - Done us proud.

Long may it continue.

I honestly cant see why people rate Spurs so fucking highly!!!! They are utter shit away from home and Berb althou a good player is vastly over rated. I expected a win today and even predicted a 3-1 win, I wouldnt be suprised if Spurs finished between 10th-8th.

We have picked up and have scored a few recently except for  Chelsea(a) but that one doesn't count.

We hit two cross bar's, does that count?  :winking:  Well done to the lads today, glad we stuffed those

cockney cunts.  Oba, Dyer and Parker scoring, couldn't have gotten any better! 

I honestly cant see why people rate Spurs so fucking highly!!!! They are utter shit away from home and Berb althou a good player is vastly over rated. I expected a win today and even predicted a 3-1 win, I wouldnt be suprised if Spurs finished between 10th-8th.

London.

My mate calls him a cross between Van Nistlerooy and Henry or something  :lol: :lol:

Guest STaylor87

Very pleased that we beat the over rated bastards fairly easily.

Pleased for Dyer and Martins, both of them have been brilliant over the last few weeks.

Was not too sure about playing Parker before the game started, but if it works, it works.

Overall, a great day!

1, 2, Boogeyman's coming for you...

3, 4, better lock your door...

I'M THE BOOGEYMAN! AND I'M COMIN' TO GET YA!

Guest Invicta_Toon

My mate calls him a cross between Van Nistlerooy and Henry or something  :lol: :lol:

fucking ugly AND a twat?

jesus

Guest Deep456

Pleased for Dyer and Martins, both of them have been brilliant over the last few weeks.

Was not too sure about playing Parker before the game started, but if it works, it works.

Overall, a great day!

Your a WWE fanatic.

My mate calls him a cross between Van Nistlerooy and Henry or something :lol: :lol:

It really bugs me when people talk about Spurs fighting for the title next season and saying they are fav's for the Uefa cup, They are 3 points above us and we had a terrible start so basically that means they havent had a good start either yet idiots are predicting they will finish 3rd-4th.

Berb is a decent player and pretty skillful but he's no-where near the quality of RVN or Henry and he never will be. Im happy we got Martins rather than Berb.

Overall, a great day!

Your a WWE fanatic.

Takes one to spot one. ;) Is that the right phrase?

Nice pic of Kieron there, shame he couldn't made a better job of the writing!

Overall, a great day!

Your a WWE fanatic.

you're