Newcastle 3 - 1 Spurs - Post match thread

Dave

Guest kinaldo

check out their Emre thread

http://www.gg-chat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=66153

I love Emre and hope that account of events is highly exaggerated.

Notice the high praise for Parker. Where are all the Parker boo boys today?

What does it say? I'm banned from GG-chat for winding them up in the match thread.

thfcsteff

Nice work by the dirty littole T***, always dramatising, always feigning over-contact, lucky not to see red for directly placing his head in Chimbonda's face and waving a card the second he got caught by The Hudd. I spent the rest of the game hoping (among other things) that Chims would take the little bastard out.

While I'm here, all three goals were terrible defensively, especially the first two (one was down to Daws and Ledders both making major errors, two was offside for sure BUT Chims stopped playing for a moment when he saw Daws hand go up, had he continued playing Martins wouldn't have got to it)...the third? Put it this way, yes Robbo spilt it, but Ghaly was watching everything when he had time to get back to the one, turn and face whatever shot came in!!!

I personally am more than prepared to give Daws, Ledders and Robbo a free pass for today, rarely do these important players make errors for us (especially in the same match) and I'll back them not to do it again.

Was pleased we didn't drop our heads at 3-1, we kept going, kept fighting...but againh, back to Emre. I'd suggest that cheating little T*** take a look at Nicky Butt, a proper f**king hardman who keeps his mouth shut and gets on with the game.

Finally, must add that I thought Scott Parker played really really well, plenty of hunger and desire...would've been a great player for us alongside The Hudd...and Milner did a good job too, always rated him...

Guest kinaldo

So bitter its pathetic, they really are cockney mackems!

Indeed

Big John

They were poor and the early two lucky goals made them

appear as if they were in command

haven's seen such a poor team getting away with such a win

they are a very poor team, there table position says it all and

they play poor... southend would've beat these clowns 5-0

http://www.gg-chat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=66155

How average was Berbatov?

For what they paid you would expect him to perform away from home in the Premiership.

Yep over rated, He's a good player but vastly over rated!!!! He doesnt seem to score away from home in the premiership, Tbh i dont think he has what it takes to be a big success in the premiership.

Superb performance, superb result. I had a cracking day with some of the pissheads from Toontastic as well as meeting some of our lot for the first time, and to cap it all off, I got to see my favourite ever NUFC player get a run-out.

Fucking brilliant!

Superb performance, superb result. I had a cracking day with some of the pissheads from Toontastic as well as meeting some of our lot for the first time, and to cap it all off, I got to see my favourite ever NUFC player get a run-out.

F***ing brilliant!

Jenas wasn't playing mate....

Fucking brilliant!

Your favourite ever NUFC player.. is a keeper?

Fucking brilliant!

Your favourite ever NUFC player.. is a keeper?

Damn reet. I idolised that man when I was a nipper.