Newcastle 3 - 1 Spurs - Post match thread

Dave

Parker said "You kno" alot!!!!

1 thing im happy about is the fact that we now seem to have the ability to bounce back after a defeat, We lost to Chelsea then beat Watford and again we lost to Chelsea and then beat Spurs.

Some praise to Roeder, He got his tactics right today.

Nowt interesting, just that they weren't bothered about Defoe being out and that at the start of the season we were doing the same but not scoring and they just weren't going in, wheras now they are.

Parker said "You kno" alot!!!!

1 thing im happy about is the fact that we now seem to have the ability to bounce back after a defeat, We lost to Chelsea then beat Watford and again we lost to Chelsea and then beat Spurs.

Some praise to Roeder, He got his tactics right today.

Got to say...

Yes. He did. He got them absolutely spot on.

Wasn't really sure where he was going when the team was announced. My heart sank when it was an identical selection of players, assuming they would predictably be in the same positions as against Chelsea. I didn't know that Emre could play down the left-flank, so i assumed it was either the Carling Cup formation or the vile diamond that we witnessed against Watford.

But it really worked in the 4-4-2. Made substitutions at the right time aswell, appeared to calm the game down.

Top stuff, Glenn.

roeder today was fantastic..

good changes,good formation,i told you ppl in the pre-match thread that playing a dyer-martins partnership will give us a win for sure..

lets just hope he keeps this formation and dosn't ruin it with bringing duff,carr and co back to the team..

lets just hope he keeps this formation and dosn't ruin it with bringing duff,carr and co back to the team..

My fear.

But i honestly don't think he's daft enough to drop Nobby now. Duff on the other hand, probably will come back in. Which i wouldn't be totally against - i want to see Duff get back to form, i'm quietly confident that he will do.

GET IN THERE!!!

Happy to see Roeder went with my starting 11, worked well, would have worked better if Emre had stayed outwide and not drifted in, he left Hunty wide open.

Good changes from Glenn this time, give players time to have an effect ont he game, Sib gave Hunty more cover too..

Gutted about Shay, hope its not serious, FANTASTIC TO SEE PAVEL BACK  :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

Ramage my MOTM  :thup:

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.aspx?iid=72872427&cdi=0

Christ!

What?

Bastard pic's not coming up. How annoying.

Basically it's Parker being possessed by Satan. You know, the norm.