Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I shouldn’t say anything else as was obviously told in confidence.

Yet you're happy to disclose this politically sensitive information (and it is politically sensitive - a Saudi representative meeting with the British government to discuss a matter that should be the exclusive domain of the Premier League) on Twitter, under your real name? That's incredibly reckless of you!

Here's Penn to save the day.

I'm sure hes Colin Robinson. Absolute emotion draining cunt.

Thanks Golfmag for some decent information and a nice positive (how I'll interpret it).

Thanks Penn for promptly and succinctly putting a downer on it.

Guest godzilla

Thanks Golfmag for some decent information and a nice positive (how I'll interpret it).

Just laugh at him, as he's a card who loves the attention :lol:

Tbh I find him one of the highlights of this thread.

Always crease when I see his totally off piste posts that go against the general mood.

Guest godzilla

Tbh I find him one of the highlights of this thread.

Always crease when I see his totally off piste posts that go against the general mood.

As I said he's a card  :lol:

Those who question Golfmags reliability must be new here, or relatively new.

In terms of reliability Golfmag is second to none here. If you question his info you better just ignore all kinds of “insider info” here.

Guest chopey

Chuffed Golfmag is back on the scene with some cracking info, those meetings last week can only be a positive step especially with those dastardly Qataries and their mouthpieces stirring up trouble again, hopefully this will prevent the Saudis from just saying "fuck it" and walking away.

Chuffed Golfmag is back on the scene with some cracking info, those meetings last week can only be a positive step especially with those dastardly Qataries and their mouthpieces stirring up trouble again, hopefully this will prevent the Saudis from just saying "f*** it" and walking away.

And admitting defeat to their regional rival? No way...

In my opinion the only possible outcome of this takeover saga is NUFC owned by the Saudi. When? Now that's a different question. It may be took ages and through refusal and lawsuit, but at the end they will owned NUFC.

Those who question Golfmags reliability must be new here, or relatively new.

In terms of reliability Golfmag is second to none here. If you question his info you better just ignore all kinds of “insider info” here.

The only thing that has been clear these past 14 weeks is that nobody has any inside info.  It's all just guesswork, assumptions and opinions.

Chuffed Golfmag is back on the scene with some cracking info, those meetings last week can only be a positive step especially with those dastardly Qataries and their mouthpieces stirring up trouble again, hopefully this will prevent the Saudis from just saying "f*** it" and walking away.

And admitting defeat to their regional rival? No way...

In my opinion the only possible outcome of this takeover saga is NUFC owned by the Saudi. When? Now that's a different question. It may be took ages and through refusal and lawsuit, but at the end they will owned NUFC.

It happen

Look at it this way, the more meddling, blocks and underhand tactics from Qatar the more determined Saudi will be to make this succeed, which means more money for players. All they are doing at this stage is buying us more titles.  :lol:

No worries. The abuse that reporting something I’ve been told from a completely trustworthy, first hand source - in here and in Twitter. - is beyond my comprehension. Those of you who know my history on here will hopefully take some hope from what I know. Although, the Governor of PIF having to meet with the government AND premier league (he was also over here for golf meetings) at this stage of the process could just as easily be seen to be worrying as encouraging. But it shows if nothing else high level engagement.

Thanks for the info Golfmag

Is this a separate source or someone on here?

That is Burnsie and one day he says it off and the next day it’s back on. I blocked him as just full of shit and he would have picked it up from here and tried to palm it off as his own information.