Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Deleted it. Apologies.

Why?

I didnt want to p*ss Golfmag off. Even though anyone can see this forum, it's not really my information to throw around.

It would just be handy if we didnt have to get our information from ITKs and the journos could do their jobs.

Golfmag around to kick your front door down as we speak 😂

036af60e-3e3a-4bf8-b577-07785be5fd69__19143.1561382467.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on

Saudi fella’s actually in the UK then? How long has that been the case?

Was. I'm sure hes a busy man.

I wonder if a face to face meeting had been planned for a while, could have added to a delay.

If what golfmag has said is true.

Given his past info. I'm 90% sure. Golfmag himself, certainly isnt bullshitting. It's possible hes been passed shite info though.

Given his past info. I'm 90% sure. Golfmag himself, certainly isnt bullshitting. It's possible hes been passed shite info though.

I'm not questioning golfmag but just out of interest what other things has he got correct?

Given his past info. I'm 90% sure. Golfmag himself, certainly isnt bullshitting. It's possible hes been passed s**** info though.

I'm not questioning golfmag but just out of interest what other things has he got correct?

Pardew leaving iirc

Guest Howaythetoon

Correctly called the Moon landings fake!

Virtually all of it was Pardew based. Team sheet correct every week. It might be unrelated, but it gives him credibility.

He wasnt lying then. Hes not lying now. Again, with the caveat that whoever told him could have false info.

Pardew getting hired weeks/months before it actually happened and providing info throughout his time as manager.

Golfmag is clearly well connected throughout the golf world, he's definitely reliable.

This thread started on April 13th!

81 days 18 hrs 50 mins

Fuck me, and we're talking about fucking golf!

Can I mention my beer mat collection or has that got nothing (like the rest of this thread) to do with a takeover?

Apparently the Saudis have put in a bid to buy us. I wonder if it will be complete by Christmas?

Happy Christmas everybody!

...yes I have lost the plot too - as have we all!!

Guest godzilla

Given his past info. I'm 90% sure. Golfmag himself, certainly isnt bullshitting. It's possible hes been passed s**** info though.

Virtually all of it was Pardew based. Team sheet correct every week. It might be unrelated, but it gives him credibility.

He wasnt lying then. Hes not lying now. Again, with the caveat that whoever told him could have false info.

It was interesting he mentioned Yasir Al-Rumayyan was a good bloke so he must have had some dealing with him direct. Maybe his source was playing golf with Yasir Al-Rumayyan and they both came through golfmag's club (isn't he someone in a high position at a golf club?)

Pardew getting hired weeks/months before it actually happened and providing info throughout his time as manager.

Golfmag is clearly well connected throughout the golf world, he's definitely reliable.

This.

If he's said it happened then it happened :thup:

I'm also just guessing but what if a face to face meeting is part of the process. Perhaps all shareholders need to meet with the PL in person. It would certainly prevent fake owners or people in absentia running football clubs.

Guest godzilla

I'm also just guessing but what if a face to face meeting is part of the process. Perhaps all shareholders need to meet with the PL in person. It would certainly prevent fake owners or people in absentia running football clubs.

Possible and with Covid this may have been the first opportunity to do so.

That's the other thing. If they required a face to face, it could explain the hold up.

That's the other thing. If they required a face to face, it could explain the hold up.

Surely this would have been leaked via press if that was the case as it would have eased everyone’s mind.

Surely this would have been leaked via press if that was the case as it would have eased everyone’s mind.

And.. Have they met with Staveley and (one of) the Reuben Brothers..

This thread started on April 13th!

81 days 18 hrs 50 mins

f*** me, and we're talking about f***ing golf!

Can I mention my beer mat collection or has that got nothing (like the rest of this thread) to do with a takeover?

Apparently the Saudis have put in a bid to buy us. I wonder if it will be complete by Christmas?

Happy Christmas everybody!

...yes I have lost the plot too - as have we all!!

merry xmas and a happy takeover new year :lol: