Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

If this all falls through I can just hear Mike Ashley.....' I couldn't stand by and watch this great club falling into the wrong hands. All I've ever wanted is what's best for NUFC and it's fans'

BBC ripping into Saudi for no apparent reason. We get a mention obviously!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-52588971

For no apparent reason? 😁

Yes of course, for no apparent reason.

You can do one of these "attack Saudi Arabia" (China, Russia, Iran, USA . . . whoever) articles whenever you (BBC etc) want, but WHY NOW ??

It stinks, I'm sure you can see that.

If that's a parody I'm liking this :lol:

BBC ripping into Saudi for no apparent reason. We get a mention obviously!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-52588971

For no apparent reason? 😁

Yes of course, for no apparent reason.

You can do one of these "attack Saudi Arabia" (China, Russia, Iran, USA . . . whoever) articles whenever you (BBC etc) want, but WHY NOW ??

It stinks, I'm sure you can see that.

If that's a parody I'm liking this :lol:

Hilarious isn't it!  :lol:

Was convinced it was done, but these stories look like leaks from the PL paving the way for a rejection......hope I'm wrong.

Our sliding doors moment, and once again it's defeat rescued from the jaws of victory.....this is NUFC, this is how we roll.

Was convinced it was done, but these stories look like leaks from the PL paving the way for a rejection......hope I'm wrong.

Our sliding doors moment, and once again it's defeat rescued from the jaws of victory.....this is NUFC, this is how we roll.

It’s a done deal. No worries!  Just a bit of conjecture and discussion threads thrown around to brighten people’s mornings.

Which stories?

The new piracy evidence & the clubs opposing the deal stuff.

Let's be honest, outside of Newcastle and possibly Saudi Arabia, no one wants this takeover to go through. Not the media, not other clubs in the PL, not other countries with a vested interest in other PL clubs, not bitter has-been pundits. All they see is their own agendas being disrupted by a total game changer.

Fuck them all!

It’s a done deal. No worries!  Just a bit of conjecture and discussion threads thrown around to brighten people’s mornings.

Go on then, i'll bite.

You are continuing this line of being ITK. Who is your source ?

Remind us of your information again? What is it that you know?

Guest chopey

Aye what with FFP, these elite meetings the big clubs have and the way the TV money is unfairly dished out, we are well a truly fucked over.

Might as well just take Sunderland and Middlesbrough and go to Scotland

My pal is good mates with someone on the selling side. He told me when it first broke that they expected completion around the middle of May. Mainly due to covid not fit and proper. I put the bite on him again last week and was told no change.  Take it as you will.

Aye what with FFP, these elite meetings the big clubs have and the way the TV money is unfairly dished out, we are well a truly f***ed over.

Might as well just take Sunderland and Middlesbrough and go to Scotland

If they do turn it down it will be funny watching the premier league getting there asses handed to them in the courts, and the pressure the U.K. government will put on them will be huge as I’m sure that’s the first phone call The prince will make

Honestly so cringe when you lot keep saying the media are against Newcastle.  Sound like Sunderland banging on about Magmedia.

Have you read Miguel Delanel (Chief football writer at @independent) tweets and compare his coverage of NUFC vs MUFC?

North East reporters have even got into tweet arguments with him on his coverage.

My pal is good mates with someone on the selling side. He told me when it first broke that they expected completion around the middle of May. Mainly due to covid not fit and proper. I put the bite on him again last week and was told no change.  Take it as you will.

Whilst I hope you are right, information from a mate of a mate who is connected with NUFC... i'll take it with a pinch of salt to be honest. Unless it's Mike Ashley or someone from his team of lawyers, they are unlikely to know exactly what is going on.