Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

To be honest I don’t quite understand why she has to write a letter to block the takeover. I have sympathy on her for what happened and I understand SA is her enemy but on what grounds could she stand in relation to this takeover? Why not all other business related to SA? Why not the UK gov or EU? Why should the EPL step in and block the transfer to “call a justice”, and base on what? Pure allegation? And if this is what EPL should do, is it fair to us? What about the other owners?

I don’t understand.

Wouldn't you do the same if a foreign government murdered your wife and were able to try and prevent them from sports washing their reputation? Or would you just roll over because #cans?

Anyway I'm not posting on this again sorry for getting sucked back in.

To be honest I don’t quite understand why she has to write a letter to block the takeover. I have sympathy on her for what happened and I understand SA is her enemy but on what grounds could she stand in relation to this takeover? Why not all other business related to SA? Why not the UK gov or EU? Why should the EPL step in and block the transfer to “call a justice”, and base on what? Pure allegation? And if this is what EPL should do, is it fair to us? What about the other owners?

I don’t understand.

A few things to think about:

1. Do you know that she is not sending letters to other businesses, or is it just selective media reporting?

2. Do you think she genuinely expects a positive outcome, or are letters more a case of keeping her campaign, rightly, in the media?

3. What would you do if your partner was murdered by another state?

I don’t understand.

A few things to think about:

1. Do you know that she is not sending letters to other businesses, or is it just selective media reporting?

2. Do you think she genuinely expects a positive outcome, or are letters more a case of keeping her campaign, rightly, in the media?

3. What would you do if your partner was murdered by another state?

Of course I will do whatever I can do. But I mean, there are a lot of parties that she should approach. What I see is UN, US, EU, UK... all these governing bodies did not stand on her side. So why would EPL, a body which only oversees the football clubs in UK, come out to stand for her?

I agree with your pt 2 if she just write one letter and didn’t expect any positive outcome. But this is her second one? She does expect EPL to do her a favour here, to me.

Not that I am in favour of a new SA owner, I am fine if we have another one instead, but I would be extremely furious if Newcastle United receives different treatment when it comes to this fit and proper test. The line has to be the same.

How can you look at that site and not be sure if its official or not :lol:

:lol: It looks like nothing more than the Saudi equivalent to our NUFC360 Twitter account. Probably worse considering they don't credit any of the news reports they're parroting.