Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

Honestly the ridiculousness of this thread because you dare to challenge a point (the whole point of a forum) or offer up a slightly less positive opinion it suddenly makes you a wum. 

Merge the two threads or this one is forum equivalent of someone saying something then putting their fingers in the ears and shouting I can’t hear you, I’m not listening 

I think you're looking for the thread 'Ashley takes me up the arse and I come back for more'!

3 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

I think you're looking for the thread 'Ashley takes me up the arse and I come back for more'!

What you talking about? :lol: Because I don’t believe what that guy Keith says I’m suddenly an Ashley apologist and that I don’t want the takeover. Fuckin idiot 

my opinion on the takeover hasn’t changed for months. We won’t know a thing until arbitration is done. It’s very much in the balance and nothing yer man Keith posts on twitter or manor park posts on here changes that 

Edited by gdm

1 minute ago, gdm said:

What you talking about? :lol: Because I don’t believe what that guy Keith says I’m suddenly an Ashley apologist. Fuckin idiot 

my opinion on the takeover hasn’t changed for months. We won’t know a thing until arbitration is done. 

then fuck off to the other thread.  Its not hard to understand!

3 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

then fuck off to the other thread.  Its not hard to understand!

I objected to you calling me and others that disagree a WUM thats the only reason I posted. 
you’ve no right to tell others what/where they can and can’t post so get fucked

i literally said I’d leave it to you and your fellow positive few or you just ignore that part in your rage :lol:

Edited by gdm

You are a WUM, 2 times these threads have been locked because you and others can't resist coming onto this thread to preach your 'Gospel'.   You are like Jehovah Witnesses, you can't stand other people to have a thread that is different in opinion to your own, so you have to come on and tell us the errors of our ways.

Please do leave us positive few to this thread and the forum will be a happier place.

8 minutes ago, gdm said:

I objected to you calling me and others that disagree a WUM thats the only reason I posted. 
you’ve no right to tell others what/where they can and can’t post so get fucked

i literally said I’d leave it to you and your fellow positive few or you just ignore that part in your rage :lol:

You have said you'd leave it before but you always come back. I'm not saying your points don't have merit, but just make them elsewhere. If people aren't raising the overly-positive points in the other thread, then post them there and debunk them.

4 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

You are a WUM, 2 times these threads have been locked because you and others can't resist coming onto this thread to preach your 'Gospel'.   You are like Jehovah Witnesses, you can't stand other people to have a thread that is different in opinion to your own, so you have to come on and tell us the errors of our ways.

Please do leave us positive few to this thread and the forum will be a happier place.

Why don't you just stick anyone you construe to be negative on ignore?

7 minutes ago, Hhtoon said:

You have said you'd leave it before but you always come back. I'm not saying your points don't have merit, but just make them elsewhere. If people aren't raising the overly-positive points in the other thread, then post them there and debunk them.

You make a fair point and not like a dick. :thup:

48 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

FFS, nobody is trying to wind anyone up. It's a debate. The only wind up comment on the last two pages is the one that claims "the club was sold last summer".

It's not entirely unreasonable to say the club was sold. There was a signed sale contract and deposits were paid.

It's also not unreasonable to say it wasn't sold until keys were handed over which they weren't. That's also fine.

Neither is wrong really, it's semantics. But people just have to keep on about it when its pointless. Manorpark mentioned it once as part of a larger post and its developed into a black and white argument over several pages.

E.g. you exchange contracts and deposits are paid on your house and are completing in a month. Would you consider that sold? I'd say yes personally but also understand if people say not until keys are handed over. 

55 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

FFS, nobody is trying to wind anyone up. It's a debate. The only wind up comment on the last two pages is the one that claims "the club was sold last summer".

The club was sold last summer.

2 minutes ago, manorpark said:

The club was sold last summer.

The biggest WUM of them all but because he’s ‘positive’ it never gets called out. It’s just weird. 

anyway love you all. Get those fingers in your ears. I’ll leave you to the in to the void shouting 

1 minute ago, gdm said:

This won’t go down well mate :lol:

Even the QAnon bunch have mainly clocked on that Trump's not actually still the secret President, meanwhile this thread has usurped 4chan as the home of the most mental fantasies on the internet. I don't ever come in here but I heard toys were being thrown out of prams left right and centre so thought I'd have a deeks. Utter loons. 

Just now, gdm said:

The biggest WUM of them all but because he’s ‘positive’ it never gets called out. It’s just weird. 

anyway love you all. Get those fingers in your ears. I’ll leave you to the in to the void shouting 

Do you ignore all the realities of life, or only when you come on here?

I can imagine you screaming at the top of your voice "today is the day before yesterday" (it is . . . it is . . . I won this election by a landslide . . . Mommy. Mommy, I won by a landslide . . . )

2 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Even the QAnon bunch have mainly clocked on that Trump's not actually still the secret President, meanwhile this thread has usurped 4chan as the home of the most mental fantasies on the internet. I don't ever come in here but I heard toys were being thrown out of prams left right and centre so thought I'd have a deeks. Utter loons. 

So the admins can't even resist and join in.

Forum is well and truly dead, not rules.    

Oh well, time to spam!  

6 minutes ago, manorpark said:

Do you ignore all the realities of life, or only when you come on here?

I can imagine you screaming at the top of your voice "today is the day before yesterday" (it is . . . it is . . . I won this election by a landslide . . . Mommy. Mommy, I won by a landslide . . . )

Are you ok?

4 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

So the admins can't even resist and join in.

Forum is well and truly dead, not rules.    

Oh well, time to spam!  

He’s giving his opinion mate. There is no rule that states you can’t give your opinion that’s all I’ve been trying to say. 

surely you can see a topic like the takeover having a thread where only positive posts are allowed is utterly mental 

9 minutes ago, Wullie said:

What specifically are you disputing? Do you think if we "win" arbitration then PIF won't come back to the table?