The Mike Ashley Era Time Capsule

Minhosa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

modric would have withered and died if we'd signed him like :lol:

Yep, we have been alot of players sliding doors moment. Poor Remy Cabella was a massive talent which we ruined.

modric would have withered and died if we'd signed him like :lol:

Massive bullet dodged for any quality player we didn't end up signing.

Can you imagine Modric being managed by Pardew - he'd probably drop him in favour of Colback.

Honesty the hardest votes I've ever had to place on here as I could make an argument for almost all of them.

Having to leave out the sackless local press, 2 relegations and the Bishop influence because I didn't have enough votes was gutting :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Went for:

Pardew years

Keegan treatment

Jonas cancer disgrace

Renaming the stadium

Fan disunity

Fan disunity's the biggest one for me, because without that fans could have possibly mitigated everything else in the list from happening, but couldn't be convinced into walking away.

Can't believe the sheer spread of votes already :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Show's that it's not a handful of issues that make us hate the cunt, it's pretty much his whole ownership of the club. Like every element.

Did he get anything right? I'm struggling here.

Can't believe some people are not voting for 2 relegations :lol:

On it's own I can live with relegations if the spirit or soul or whatever you want to call it of the club remains in tact, but it was that that he pissed all over and permanently damaged for me.

What was the actual reason for talking about the borehole again? Something about why we weren't spending on facilities?

I don't even what it refers to.

We had made minimal moves into the transfer market after promotion, Llambias pumped out the story of the bore hole as spending money here would save in the long run. They tried to spin it as a positive.  :lol:

2 relegations didn't bother me as I had fallen out of love with Sports Direct FC.

My worst moment which isn't on the list, is actively wanting the team to lose and get relegated just to spite Ashley and get him to fuck off. The team I've loved my entire life and prioritised over so much in my life, and I'm either wanting them to lose or just indifferent to goals scored or conceded. Absolutely makes me gutted and I hope I'm able to reclaim it when he's gone. I'll never forgive him for that. Fucking cunt.

Keegan Treatment - set the precedent for how people would be treated by the regime, regardless of their standing.

Joe Kinnear twice - needs no justification.

The Pardew years - he fucking enabled the behaviour above him. He should have never been near the club.

Jonas Cancer Disgrace - I mean, howay.

Renaming the stadium - "I'll do what I like as it's my club and you lot upset me."