Pre-season 2020/2021

LoveItIfWeBeatU

:lol: Darlow pushing the ball into his own net then pretending to do some stretching afterwards is Steven Taylor-esque.

It would be glorious if Dubravka came to his senses and got the hell out of here.

Guest reefatoon

Caught the goals and highlights of the Barnsley game, and that Hendricks looks a dream. First time you noticed him, he just hoofed the ball as high as I have ever seen a ball hoofed and the second time was when he didn’t pick his man up at the far post and let him stroll through and score. He’s going to fit right in.

Have never cared less about results.

I actually care a great deal about them. I want them all to be heavy and humiliating.

Feel bad for wishing that on the players, nowt against them, but it's all about Ashley's club failing miserably now.

If our 'pre season' (words used very loosely) is anything to go by, coupled with our amazing transfer window (just look at the high quality players we're linked with or have signed) I'd suggest we're in for a barn storming season.

Really can't wait for it to kick off!

Not....

Have never cared less about results.

I actually care a great deal about them. I want them all to be heavy and humiliating.

Feel bad for wishing that on the players, nowt against them, but it's all about Ashley's club failing miserably now.

Same here. I can't stop caring I don't think, but all I care about is the other team winning.