Callum Wilson

Strawberry

18 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Who woulda thunk it, the whole time he was posing as a premier league striker when deep deep inside there was this 13 year old teenage girl waiting to break out.

Get rid asap 😂

Well he may be identifying as a 13 year year old girl now so he can at least get in the England setup in future.

Just now, LFEE said:

How do they not know whether they need another sale? They should have a fucking spreadsheet where they plug numbers into it and it’ll clearly say whether they’re under the £105m or over it.

Just now, Matt1892 said:

Do we have to go through the drawn out process of fair market value sign off with selling him to Saudi?

Yep, this one ain’t going through tomorrow unless we do it and claim the PL held it up so get to book it. The PL will generally just opine on Fair Market Value and reduce book value down to what they perceive it to be. Then we challenge in the courts and it gets messy.

Either way, think he’ll be off before close of the proper window.

Just now, Bunk Moreland said:

I notice Ryder has buried this line at the bottom of his article on Minteh being sold:

"Newcastle are also in talks with a Saudi Pro League club to sell Callum Wilson if personal terms can be agreed."

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-set-sell-yankuba-29446303

Irrelevant though unless the delay rule works for deals made now that can't go through for 3 weeks for their window. Got to say it's a stretch 

7 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Irrelevant though unless the delay rule works for deals made now that can't go through for 3 weeks for their window. Got to say it's a stretch 

Im sure if we agreed everything tomorrow it would count for us for PSR. 

51 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

Do we have to go through the drawn out process of fair market value sign off with selling him to Saudi?

Did the same apply to the Villa and Chelsea youth swap deals or does that rule just apply to 1 team in the league?

Cash is king I guess.

It’s a bit of a sad end to his time here if this goes through but there’s just no way we can gamble on the amount of games he’ll be available for next season, if he’s fit I don’t think anyone disagrees that he’s an excellent forward..

If we get anywhere over 10m for him then great.

twitter ITK's (i know) reckon a fee has been agreed for wilson. 

if true, reckon it will wait until start of july to boost the funds on the new financial cycle? cant see it been done today imo