Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Really pleased for Dean Smith as he seems like a lovely bloke.

I am glad for him after what he went through with his Dad. Imagine getting made manager of the club you both support, and that your dad was a steward at, only for him not to understand it because he's got alzheimers, and then for him to die of coronavirus. Jesus, how horrible.

Really pleased for Dean Smith as he seems like a lovely bloke.

I am glad for him after what he went through with his Dad. Imagine getting made manager of the club you both support, and that your dad was a steward at, only for him not to understand it because he's got alzheimers, and then for him to die of coronavirus. Jesus, how horrible.

Shit :(

After Leicester sacked Puel their next appointment was so important to get the best out of a group of talented youngsters. 

Rodgers has done brilliantly to keep the old guard happy and bringing in new players as well as losing Chilwell and Maguire. Not hugely keen on him as a bloke but he's an excellent manager

Yeah, what witchcraft is he using that got the players playing how he wanted in quite a short space of time?

They’ve got a very good squad. Sitting top of the league and still have Castagne, Pereira, Soyuncu, Ndidi to come back, Maddison is just working his way back to full fitness, and good depth throughout the squad. They might finish top 5 again.

After Leicester sacked Puel their next appointment was so important to get the best out of a group of talented youngsters. 

Rodgers has done brilliantly to keep the old guard happy and bringing in new players as well as losing Chilwell and Maguire. Not hugely keen on him as a bloke but he's an excellent manager

He's the manager I'm most impressed by at the moment. He uses a variety of players and tactical systems and the team always looks decent and effective defensively and offensively.

Has dealt with a good number of injuries to key players too, like Pereira, Soyuncu and Ndidi, and has just used it as a chance to bring through some youngsters who he is getting the best out of, with no big drop off for the team.

The likes of Fofana, Thomas and Justin have come to the forefront recently and have been great for them.

Sick of hearing Pep and Klopp in particular moaning about how they want to fundamentally change English football and take games out. You've got the most money and biggest squads, fucking deal with it and stop acting the victim.

Guest neesy111

Sick of hearing Pep and Klopp in particular moaning about how they want to fundamentally change English football and take games out. You've got the most money and biggest squads, fucking deal with it and stop acting the victim.

Getting sick of them moaning about injuries.

Mental how opinions can change with managers just a few games into a new season.

Rodgers blew a CL finish last year after being miles ahead. Criticised. This year he's the dogs bollocks because Leicester are top after 8 games. :lol:

Mental how opinions can change with managers just a few games into a new season.

Rodgers blew a CL finish last year after being miles ahead. Criticised. This year he's the dogs bollocks because Leicester are top after 8 games. :lol:

On the flip side to that argument, that run of form post-lockdown seems to be the anomaly rather then the rule. He has a 52% win rate in 70 games, which is pretty class tbh.

On the flip side to that argument, that run of form post-lockdown seems to be the anomaly rather then the rule. He has a 52% win rate in 70 games, which is pretty class tbh.

I like Rodgers. Genuinely think he's a good manager. Probably suffered post-lockdown due to no fans. :)

Still punched above their weight even dropping off given the budgets of the clubs above them. Bet they’re still kicking themselves though. Their recruitment is top class. Get every penny for value from the £20-30m bracket.

I picked Perez for my FPL team. I beg to differ.

That would have been an over achievement last year I thought.

They also lost Pereira, Chilwell and Maddison towards the end of the season, which was a killer.