Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Beaten Leeds 4-1, WBA 5-1 and Man U away 3-1 this season. In the same boat as us, realistically aren't pushing for Europe and shouldn't be in a relegation battle. Palace fans will finish this season with many more highs and moments of joy/excitement than we will have in two seasons under Bruce.

Don't watch too much of Palace, but I don't recall them ever camping in their own half and playing cancerball like Bruce is doing with us. They were certainly the better side against us, despite us robbing a 2-0 win. 

Proud of the kids.

No wonder our adult team put seven past those jokers.

I'd be buzzing with that if I was a Villa fan. Actually find myself warming to villa recently (mainly because your fans are some of the few people who realise how bad Bruce is!)

The whole stadium were complete cunts when we got relegated though. Zero need. It was like we were Birmingham City- they made it seem personal for some reason, and the amount of gloating was sickening.

Proud of the kids.

No wonder our adult team put seven past those jokers.

I'd be buzzing with that if I was a Villa fan. Actually find myself warming to villa recently (mainly because your fans are some of the few people who realise how bad Bruce is!)

The whole stadium were complete cunts when we got relegated though. Zero need. It was like we were Birmingham City- they made it seem personal for some reason, and the amount of gloating was sickening.

Because you getting relegated is a big deal.

It's when you go down in silence that it is a problem. When we went down we had exactly the same, week after week. We did it with a comedy pathetic relegation too

When you slip out of the top flight and nobody bats an eyelid, that's when you should worry.

This marine game is harking back to the best times of the cup

Selling twice as many tickets as their ground holds when no one can go is class. Cup run finance will do wonders for them.

Selling twice as many tickets as their ground holds when no one can go is class. Cup run finance will do wonders for them.

I saw that report on it on the news this evening, magical stuff.

Ironic because of the way the ground is set up there will be fans effectively there

Ironic because of the way the ground is set up there will be fans effectively there

The insane mentalness of it all, with the numbers showing which house to call on to get the ball back, all that, it's traditional English football in a nutshell. Brilliant stuffl

Great story with Marine. Seen them lose a league game at Dunston earlier in the season and now they're playing Spurs competitively. Watching a bit of Chorley v Derby (kids) now but can't seem to access any of the other ties on BT Sport.  Nufc.com had a load listed as being on there. Tried the red button but the BT Sport extra logo just stays across the screen.