Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

We've played so well. Biggest smash and grab in a while. :

Don't think you've played that well, but you're quite right we didn't deserve anything.

I would say that's probably as good as we've played all season. Complete domination. De Gea has a lot to answer for.

We've played so well. Biggest smash and grab in a while. :

Don't think you've played that well, but you're quite right we didn't deserve anything.

I would say that's probably as good as we've played all season. Complete domination. De Gea has a lot to answer for.

Man Utd (1.48) 3-3 (1.78) Everton

We were absolutely and utterly appalling 1st half but I didn't see you do much in the way of playing that well, you were just better than an appalling us for the most part.

Don't get me wrong as I say, you deserved to win but if that's the best you've played this season I'm concerned.

What are those numbers you're showing me? :lol: Completely dominated the ball, Rashford missed two golden chances. Everton has 3 on target, scored 3, two of which were keeper errors.

That should have been a bloodbath. A draw is a travesty and fully undeserved.

Not that I think we had any hope but if Liverpool don't win tomorrow the league is done.

What are those numbers you're showing me? :lol: Completely dominated the ball, Rashford missed two golden chances. Everton has 3 on target, scored 3, two of which were keeper errors.

That should have been a bloodbath. A draw is a travesty and fully undeserved.

Not that I think we had any hope but if Liverpool don't win tomorrow the league is done.

DCL missed a sitter just before half time. You could say two of Man Utd's goals were keeper errors too, definitely one

Poor subs from OGS, cost Man United two points there.

Subs? Point? (Nice edit :lol:)

Everton dreadful. Complete domination. Gutted not to win. But its not a loss and will hopefully not deflate us too much. At the minute feels like a loss given how we controlled the game though. Away for pints.

Froggy - just being flippant with the xG figures.

I genuinely don't think you played that well, certainly not as well as Neville was making out on commentary. You were decent, but you were given carte blanche on what to do for most of the match and I don't remember other than a chance for Rashford, Olsen having to pull off any brilliant saves (and obviously cost us at least one). Yous were clearly the better team but again given how bad we were for 75% of the game, that's not saying much. Sincerely I'm surprised you thought you played so well.