Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111
Just now, Mikky said:

That will be it for Koeman - reminds me so much of Bruce

He's hopeless.  Only reason they got into the title fight was because of Messi's form.

6 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

He's hopeless.  Only reason they got into the title fight was because of Messi's form.

Will Messi go to Man City next season ? 

Guest neesy111
5 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Delighted Atletico won but they really are never convincing. Wouldn't bet on them winning next weekend under pressure with Valladolid also needing to win. 

Valladolid are sinking like a stone mind 1 win in their last 15 games.

Atletico should've been out of sight 1st half, that was Suarez's first goal in ages.

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Ben said:

Will Messi go to Man City next season ? 

Would love to see him in the PL, but not city please.

8 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Delighted Atletico won but they really are never convincing. Wouldn't bet on them winning next weekend under pressure with Valladolid also needing to win. 

They don't need to win. A draw is fine.

3 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Everton are such a nothing club, every season.

Spent top four money for what feels like seasons only to remain a mid-table club. It feels like the type of thing we’d do if we ever got that Saudi money [emoji38]

4 minutes ago, Bizza said:

3-0 now

Listened to one of the Barca podcasts - they said the (Women’s) team they currently have is unreal, akin to Cruyffs dream team - have like a bench of world class talent that can’t even get into the team 

6 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Everton dont fancy trying to score tonight it seems.

They have basically no one in that team that can pass a ball - cloggers all over the park 

need a whole new midfield in the summer 

7 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Everton dont fancy trying to score tonight it seems.

Every time I’ve watched their game they look like a bottom 3 team. I’m amazed they’re so high up in the table.

I find it really interesting how some managers get more stick than others.

Arteta tipped for the sack, never any mention of the same for Ancelotti, yet they’re separated by a point. Everton have had a dreadful season after spending a bucketload. 

Parker has had a dreadful season but is now mentioned in the running for Spurs’ job. Yet Potter with Brighton, one place above them (and never really looking like getting relegated), is mentioned for the boot.

3 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Every time I’ve watched their game they look like a bottom 3 team. I’m amazed they’re so high up in the table.

When you look at the players they have - it’s no suprise to me they look like a bottom 3 team - they are awful

its basically Carlo

Edited by Mikky

3 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Ancelotti is a proven world class manager, the others aren't.

So is Mourinho and he’s done better than Ancelotti but got the boot... and was hounded for months about getting sacked.

Edited by Fantail Breeze