Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Great result today.

Anything but a Burnley win tomorrow and I’ll be delighted. Draw would probably be the best outcome, but I could live with Leeds winning. Burnley winning is a disaster imo.

3 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Great result today.

Anything but a Burnley win tomorrow and I’ll be delighted. Draw would probably be the best outcome, but I could live with Leeds winning. Burnley winning is a disaster imo.

Can’t understate the psychological impact these current set of results will have. I thought we’d be miles adrift, 6-9 points - and fighting a lost cause but very much game on between 5 or 6 absolutely garbage teams currently. Bring in the cavalry and it’s game on. Hoping for a nice 0-0 between Leeds and Burnley, plenty of injuries and cards.

5 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Great result today.

I'm unsure what I would prefer but I don't see how Burnley winning is a disaster, it keeps Leeds well amongst it

Gives us huge incentive to win our next 2 games (Watford and Leeds)

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Second game today with referees having to be moved around - is it Covid related?

Not sure about the Palace game but the one earlier was due to one official being late due to traffic/ transport delays. 

Just now, 54 said:

Not sure about the Palace game but the one earlier was due to one official being late due to traffic/ transport delays. 

Michael Oliver the Palace ref unable to take the whistle.

Wonder if he caught Covid watching our game last week? :lol: