Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, kisearch said:

This and Liverpool Spurs easily the best matches this season.

Makes me go all tingly thinking in a couple of years time we might be producing stuff like this. 

30 minutes ago, ste_ne24 said:

This game is incredible. I don't even like any of these teams but somehow found myself celebrating the Chelsea equalizer in the moment. Blaming the covid [emoji38]

I celebrated pretty hard.

Fuck Liverpool.

Found it really strange how Chelsea seemed to settle for the draw at the end. They were well on top and then seemed to slow everything down completely.

Mendy seemed intent on wasting time.

Also completely irritating for me as I needed one more goal for £460.

Just now, LFEE said:

That wasn’t a red. Wouldn’t even say a booking. Yellow at very most.

He led with his elbow and hit him in the face with the leading arm. I don't see how it can be anything but a red if there's contact. 

We were missing 16 players yesterday, due to both injuries and Covid, and nonetheless managed to sqweak out a 0-1 win against an - admittedly poor - Mallorca side. Despite our awful start we're now 1 point off 4th place, I'll take that. Getting Pedri, Fati and Torres into the side will be a huge boost. Hopefully they all stay healthy.

8 minutes ago, Village Idiot said:

We were missing 16 players yesterday, due to both injuries and Covid, and nonetheless managed to sqweak out a 0-1 win against an - admittedly poor - Mallorca side. Despite our awful start we're now 1 point off 4th place, I'll take that. Getting Pedri, Fati and Torres into the side will be a huge boost. Hopefully they all stay healthy.

Should have asked for it to be called off :tino:

15 hours ago, TRon said:

He led with his elbow and hit him in the face with the leading arm. I don't see how it can be anything but a red if there's contact. 

Don’t know what it actually says in regards to the law for violent conduct/serious foul play or whatever it falls under. But is ‘led with the arm’ just a commentators thing? Won’t you always lead with your arm to some degree if jumping side on for a ball and reaching for it like that? You don’t keep your arms down by your sides going for a header. 

I agree with Neville. He hasn’t gone in to do him or swung an elbow to make contact. I think it’s a yellow.