Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Froggy, what's your affinity with Newcastle? I can't remember why you decided to join the board? Was it just to talk about Man United?

Not a dig by the way, I'm genuinely interested given we don't get many "rival" fans on the board.

It is weird like, hanging around here, writing romantic short stories about Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Froggy, what's your affinity with Newcastle? I can't remember why you decided to join the board? Was it just to talk about Man United?

Not a dig by the way, I'm genuinely interested given we don't get many "rival" fans on the board.

It is weird like, hanging around here, writing romantic short stories about Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

Ole was still a player when I signed up like. :lol:

Yeah joined for the chat and games section. Then realised the majority of you are actually quite welcoming in the football section.

Went over to Newcastle. Met a good few posters. Love the forum like. :lol: Get carried away sometimes.

O0

Guest Cheesy Beans

I’m sure we could discuss for hours Froggy[/member] but in order to bring it to some sort of closure - what is the minimum requirement from Ole this season? In league and cups.

That way we’ll be able to measure his success from your own ambitions :thup:

I’m sure we could discuss for hours Froggy[/member] but in order to bring it to some sort of closure - what is the minimum requirement from Ole this season? In league and cups.

That way we’ll be able to measure his success from your own ambitions :thup:

Well I would have hoped he'd have been backed better in the market for a start. But expectation is a big closing of the gap to Liverpool and City and a trophy. Nobody is expecting anything better than third this year and would be ridiculous to do so. If we had signed Sancho things could have been different but it's another season where the minimum expectation is simply improvement.