Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Is this the best Premier League, depth wise do you think?

Take the squads you’d think will either break into the top 6, or likely to finish 11th up (Leeds, Villa, Wolves, Everton, Leicester...). I know Leicester were there last year but I think Arsenal will overtake them.

The likes of Southampton & Brighton probably fall into the lower mid-table category but have an identity and good way of playing.

Newcastle, West Ham & Palace are probably a good manager away from being somewhere in amongst those clubs above. 4 very poor teams at the bottom but no worse than the bottom 4 in Spain or Italy for instance.

Was thinking when I saw that, I bet there are actually a load of genuinely funny, down to earth top-flight footballers who we don't get to see express that. I know there are inevitably some wankers but I reckon the majority are actually sound, contrary to the general impression of footballers.

Is this the best Premier League, depth wise do you think?

Take the squads you’d think will either break into the top 6, or likely to finish 11th up (Leeds, Villa, Wolves, Everton, Leicester...). I know Leicester were there last year but I think Arsenal will overtake them.

The likes of Southampton & Brighton probably fall into the lower mid-table category but have an identity and good way of playing.

Newcastle, West Ham & Palace are probably a good manager away from being somewhere in amongst those clubs above. 4 very poor teams at the bottom but no worse than the bottom 4 in Spain or Italy for instance.

I would agree.