Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guy's wearing his training kit whilst out clubbing... and he doesn't even play for Liverpool.

love you bro.

Liverpool fans have always been the ones to go full kit wanker in my experience.

Come to think of it, anytime I’ve seen a full kit wanker, it’s always been a Liverpool fan.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Wonder how many are shelling out £15 for WBA v Burnley

I hope people avoided any pier pressure in shelling out.

No evidence that he's a shit manager, yet (unlike someone like Pardew). If anything, over the last few years, his stock has been steadily rising.

Last season Villa did well to stay up despite looking more likely to go down (new unproven manager and players). But if you want to view it as simply 'nearly went down'....

BTW, every manager needs 'decent' players, ffs. No manager can progress with shit players. :lol:

I will admit, I lost it with him last season for a spell.

However, less than two years in charge - took a bottom half championship club (one which Bruce had churning out some awful, awful football) to promotion (including winning ten league games in a row), had to buy half a squad (Bruce's obsession with loan players left us with a squad of about 11 players at the end of the season), kept us up and got us to a cup final. Two Wembley trips in all that, too.

Really, really early days yet and as pointed out, there are some awful managers who have had good spells, but remain awful.

It's pretty hard to look at that list of achievements, though, and not be impressed.

Pretty jealous of the way the pundits talk about Leeds. Really wish we didn't have a fucking dinosaur in charge.

Bielsa is an idiot for playing 4 attacking players - bloke is so out of touch

No evidence that he's a shit manager, yet (unlike someone like Pardew). If anything, over the last few years, his stock has been steadily rising.

Last season Villa did well to stay up despite looking more likely to go down (new unproven manager and players). But if you want to view it as simply 'nearly went down'....

BTW, every manager needs 'decent' players, ffs. No manager can progress with shit players. :lol:

I will admit, I lost it with him last season for a spell.

However, less than two years in charge - took a bottom half championship club (one which Bruce had churning out some awful, awful football) to promotion (including winning ten league games in a row), had to buy half a squad (Bruce's obsession with loan players left us with a squad of about 11 players at the end of the season), kept us up and got us to a cup final. Two Wembley trips in all that, too.

Really, really early days yet and as pointed out, there are some awful managers who have had good spells, but remain awful.

It's pretty hard to look at that list of achievements, though, and not be impressed.

Lest we forget he did well with Brentford as well.