Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest Howaythetoon

Villa this season’s Sheff Utd, they will drop off massively soon and be relegation contenders.

Nah.

They won’t go down, but will tail off massively and be in the mix once or twice enough to make the likes of Brummie say evening all, I’m off to bed.

used to hate it any timeanother club would buy a decent player or try to better themselves as they were becoming threats to us.

now i applaud each and everyone of them, including Leeds and Villa - both clubs i hated.

i hope more and more "mid table teams" continue to show ambition and try and compete just to show up the shitshow our club has become.

How long will he stay do you reckon?

Wow. This made me check out his history and he's only six games away from this being his longest managerial stint at any club.

Only jobs he's been in longer in calendar year terms were his Argentina and Chile national team stints.

How long will he stay do you reckon?

Wow. This made me check out his history and he's only six games away from this being his longest managerial stint at any club.

Only jobs he's been in longer in calendar year terms were his Argentina and Chile national team stints.

I had no idea, just thought he was cracking on age wise.

I was just curious as I knew he was well-known for not hanging around too long. But to be a manager for thirty years and this to be his longest club stint seems crazy.

Who knows, maybe the age is a positive. I'd be sick to death of starting over every year or two by the time I'm 65. :lol: