Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Think lampard gets too much stick. Seems like every manager in the top 10 gets under pressure after a few games without a win. They are only 7 points off the top ffs.

Surprised Froggy[/member] is also anti lampard as he basically is the antithesis of olly at a different club getting equal levels of unjust stick

I posted yesterday saying Chelsea were laughably bad as they were laughably bad. I've defended Lampard on here very recently.

Think lampard gets too much stick. Seems like every manager in the top 10 gets under pressure after a few games without a win. They are only 7 points off the top ffs.

Surprised Froggy[/member] is also anti lampard as he basically is the antithesis of olly at a different club getting equal levels of unjust stick

I posted yesterday saying Chelsea were laughably bad as they were laughably bad. I've defended Lampard on here very recently.

They weren’t even that bad Man City just scored 3 quick goals, second half Chelsea played ok

They were absolute garbage, barely laid a glove on Man City and let them do what they wanted. For the standard of players they have at their disposal it was a pathetic performance. I thought Man City were good - better than most of this season - but they were given a really easy time of it. 2nd half they were barely out of 2nd gear and still should have scored more.

I still think there's a very good side there that Lampard can lead, but he's going to have to learn quickly.

Has changing so much so quickly ever really worked out? Particularly with young players new to the league?

It's not even like they had a solid core to add stuff around, feels like elements of every part of the team has new faces from back to front. It's also just the law of averages that at least one of the expensive new lads would be a flop, at least initially.

Jury's out on Lampard but he won't be the first manager to fail to integrate a load of new players.

Ahh fairs that makes sense. Surprised Forster hasnt left to become a number 1 somewhere tbh. Hes always seemed of decent quality, maybe not Prem, but certainly Championship.

Ahh fairs that makes sense. Surprised Forster hasnt left to become a number 1 somewhere tbh. Hes always seemed of decent quality, maybe not Prem, but certainly Championship.

He’s been real bad tonight. Although he hasn’t played in any match for 10 months and that’ll do it.