Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

That's never a foul.

Agreed. Wasn't a great angle on the replay but, in real time, looked incredibly soft.

Looks worse on that angle.

That's never a foul.

Agreed. Wasn't a great angle on the replay but, in real time, looked incredibly soft.

Yep - agreed.

Thought the whole point of stuff like that is to let it go initially, see what happened then look at it later on? If he gets a better look at it he has the option of giving it or blowing for the foul a minute later. Big decisions those like.

That's never a foul.

Yep - agreed.

Thought the whole point of stuff like that is to let it go initially, see what happened then look at it later on? If he gets a better look at it he has the option of giving it or blowing for the foul a minute later. Big decisions those like.

Me too. Remember the Shelvey goal at Sheff Utd away last season?

That was exactly that. Let the play run on and then decide.

Would Nuno be under any pressure do you reckon if Wolves finish the season in 12th or somewhere else in midtable?

Wouldn’t think so but would be if they started poorly thereafter.

Does this bloke just like others suffering ?

Can remember when loads of pundits were rambling on about  why we weren’t questioning Benitez when we had that poor start to the season. I’ve forgot how many we went without a win in his Premier League season but they were all fine margins. It’s amazing the difference when you believe in the manager and what your team is trying to achieve. I imagine it’s the same with Brighton and how Potter is trying to transform them. People like Edwards can’t seem to grasp that.