Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Leicester are such a weird team, they always seem to get played off the park when they play a “big” team, especially at home and look hopeless yet they’re always around the top 4 so are obviously better against the lesser sides.

It’s why I struggle to take them seriously as a genuine top team because they just lack quality and the ability to take control of a home game against the proper top teams, maybe it’ll come but they’ve been like this a while now

Leicester are such a weird team, they always seem to get played off the park when they play a “big” team, especially at home and look hopeless yet they’re always around the top 4 so are obviously better against the lesser sides.

It’s why I struggle to take them seriously as a genuine top team because they just lack quality and the ability to take control of a home game against the proper top teams, maybe it’ll come but they’ve been like this a while now

They have won at Arsenal, Tottenham and Man City this season like  :lol: and beat Chelsea at home and drew with Man u! Scoring 15 goals in them 5 games too.

Liverpool all over Leicester, looks a matter of time they score .

I felt like it was the opposite by the end of the half. Liverpool ran out of ideas a bit and Leicester clicked on they’re in with every ball over Henderson’s head.