Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Is it too simplistic to say VVD carried these?

Yeah I think it is. Klopp's failure to adapt and use what he does have at his disposal (which is still a quality set of players) has to go down as the main reason. Also Allison is not the best goalkeeper in the world as everyone has had us believe for the last few years. Always thought him and Ederson were pretty overrated.

Leicester also have to be one on the ‘big 6’ now too? Apart from stadium size they’re on a par with most of the other clubs in there. Done more the last 5-6 years to justify being classed as one than Arsenal for instance.

I remember arguing with some Bruce loving Rafa hater on Twitter that Leicester were a far more ambitious club than Ashley's NUFC......he wasn't having it at all the gormless prick. Think he was one of Twitchy Toes online fwends.

The fucking helmet.

I remember seeing an article where their owner said the long-term aim was to qualify for the CL one day. This was about a year or two before they won the league. I doubt for one second he expected the title in 2 years but he had that sort of ambition before that.

Is it too simplistic to say VVD carried these?

Yeah I think it is. Klopp's failure to adapt and use what he does have at his disposal (which is still a quality set of players) has to go down as the main reason. Also Allison is not the best goalkeeper in the world as everyone has had us believe for the last few years. Always thought him and Ederson were pretty overrated.

I think for top clubs they’re perfect. They couldn’t do what they do at those clubs at someone like Burnley or Palace though.

I also don’t think Thiago suits Liverpool in the slightest.

Polite way of saying he doesn't look up to the physicality of the league.

He was up to the physicality of a team that ran all over Premier League teams last season

That defeat to Palace just looks worse by the week. They're utter wank. Cheers Steve.

Surely got to be thinking about replacing Roy before they start circling the bowl. Seen it several times before; teams consolidate their position in the Prem then start teetering when they lose all sense of progress.

That defeat to Palace just looks worse by the week. They're utter wank. Cheers Steve.

Surely got to be thinking about replacing Roy before they start circling the bowl. Seen it several times before; teams consolidate their position in the Prem then start teetering when they lose all sense of progress.

Aye, its gone stale and their fans want him out.