Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Just now, ManDoon said:

They were abysmal first half but they have a ton of fight unlike us 

There are a lot of things you can level at our players, but a lack of fight isnt one of them like. They just recently lasted 80 minutes with 10 men, and went toe to toe with Liverpool. 

Just now, ManDoon said:

agree to disagree, completely collapsed at a depleted Leicester side, our players just shrug off refereeing decisions. We collapse at the first sign of pressure. 

Yeah fair, I do completely disagree with that, this is also a Leeds team that just had 7 shipped passed them. 

44 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

agree to disagree, completely collapsed at a depleted Leicester side, our players just shrug off refereeing decisions. We collapse at the first sign of pressure. 

Agree unfortunately. There's too many players whose heads drop and go missing when the going gets tough. The likes of Manquillo, Lewis, Shelvey, Willock, Murphy etc, don't really strike me as fighters. 

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Agree unfortunately. There's too many players whose heads drop and go missing when the going gets tough. The likes of Manquillo, Lewis, Shelvey, Willock, Murphy etc, don't really strike me as fighters. 

I think the likes of Murphy can’t believe he’s playing for us tbh and that’s enough.

On 30/11/2021 at 22:09, kisearch said:

Leeds are never going down, I'd put much more faith in Brentford and Watford having bad runs.

Might need to reassess this with Phillips being out, but it's weird how much has been made of our nightmare run of games in December, when they've had Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, with Liverpool then Villa next.