Wolves 1-1 Newcastle United - 25/10/20

Disco

Thought we defended well today tbh, Wolves struggled to break us down, but other then that there was no real gameplan for us to actually win the game.

This, we were shit and let’s be honest we will be shit so long as that streaky bacon guzzling Manc Wank is in charge, however we nullified Wolves fairly well today. I don’t think that was Bruce’s game plan though, it just happened to transpire that way.

Sky even said it, the only way Wolves were going to score was a screamer from outside the box.

I think we got exactly what we wanted out of the game, which was a point. We never had an intention of winning if, but I guess that’s ok if you come away with a point.

We are such a lucky team.

We were lucky but also, Wolves barely deserved a win. They were the better side but only slightly.

They were still better than us by a margin despite being poor, we were utterly dreadful 2nd half.

Yeah at least they were moving the ball around relatively well, even if they couldn't get through our packed defence effectively.

We weren't just ultra defensive as usual, we were dreadful with the ball. Also as usual.

Thought we defended well today tbh, Wolves struggled to break us down, but other then that there was no real gameplan for us to actually win the game.

This, we were shit and let’s be honest we will be shit so long as that streaky bacon guzzling Manc Wank0000000000000000000000000 is in charge, however we nullified Wolves fairly well today. I don’t think that was Bruce’s game plan though, it just happened to transpire that way.

Sky even said it, the only way Wolves were going to score was a screamer from outside the box.

I think we got exactly what we wanted out of the game, which was a point. We never had an intention of winning if, but I guess that’s ok if you come away with a point.

Made me giggle :lol:

Can anyone say with confidence that they thing we’ll stay up?

Yes. I think we are safe.

I would worry once Fulham, Sheffield United and West Brom start showing serious improvement than what they're serving up now and for Brighton to be far more consistent.

Kaka’s boy on

cbc65e76c0d0ec749ae4ee27646d3fba.gif

Join the club brother. He's a worse stalker than Melissa from Middle School. And she was a really committed stalker too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah! Seen him hounding you about Bruce or something. Never seen anything like it  :lol:

Kaka’s boy on

Join the club brother. He's a worse stalker than Melissa from Middle School. And she was a really committed stalker too.

Oh yeah! Seen him hounding you about Bruce or something. Never seen anything like it  :lol:

Sheargol watches me in the bath

Kaka’s boy on

Relentless. I will post in the film thread, and he will pop up and ask: "yeah but who cares about the new Borat film. What about Bruce? Still think he is doing okay? Is he doing okay? Would you say he is going okay samptime29[/member]?"

??

We were okay defensively but there wasn't much attacking play at all really. Was a sneaky free kick to snatch a draw.

In 6 games we've managed a total of 14 shots on target, including 2 penalties and today's free kick.  Attacking play just isn't part of our game plan.