Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Scoot said:

"Brucey giz a wave, Brucey Brucey giz a wave"

*Bruce waves*

Fans: Weyyyy

Fucken bunch of morons!

The tragic thing is, the minute we draw 0-0 with say Burnley at home they will be the first on social media or whatever calling him out or booing, utter utter cretins the lot of them, who have, funny enough and much to my own sad personal amusement, got exactly what they deserve, I hope their misery continues. My enjoyment these days is seeing these cunts miserable as fuck, again as sad as that is. But fuck them all. Toon Toon black and white… shoes off if you love… Bruce give us a wave, Ashley, booo, but here man where can I buy the socks for the new kit man ye knaa because the club shop and SD don’t stock them…

Edited by HTT II

Football fans are so short-sighted aren't they for the most part? Brighton was the turning point for the season and started Willock's 7 in 7 run, which bailed us in the second half. Wilson carried us if not for Willock's heroics. After Brighton 95% of the Chronicle surveyors wanted Bruce out. Few months later and we're deluded into thinking he's done respectably for keeping up clear, never in doubt was it?? 

Give it a few defeats in the actual season, it'll be back

Re ASM: "You can never say never but, absolutely, 100% I will say we’re keeping him.”

I hate how fucking thick he is. Open his head and there's just a little frog pulling levers. 

18 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Re ASM: "You can never say never but, absolutely, 100% I will say we’re keeping him.”

I hate how fucking thick he is. Open his head and there's just a little frog pulling levers. 

It was a 'For Sale' sign. Pardew used to come out with the same patter.

Repeat the same things every week and eventually it'll pay off. We're as strong as we finished the season, in reality a little less due to deadwood leaving but I'd argue negligible loss. Now to strengthen for real 

3 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

Repeat the same things every week and eventually it'll pay off. We're as strong as we finished the season, in reality a little less due to deadwood leaving but I'd argue negligible loss. Now to strengthen for real 

It's not a negligible loss though; losing even a terrible striker piles more pressure onto the only good one we have. 

I wonder if like Pardew, another club would be stupid enough to poach him off us?

Need Vieira to fail at Palace because that Steve Parish is stupid enough to do it again.

Edited by Stifler

If he keeps us every season he’ll be here a fucking long time. Ashley has found his dream manager. Oh, and he’s one of us remember. 
The only hope is we somehow tempt a buyer in that can pass an O&D test

Guest HTT II

Bruce will walk the minute the fans turn against him, he’s that thin skinned, despite his obvious fucking blubber. 

21 hours ago, Big Geordie said:

It was a 'For Sale' sign. Pardew used to come out with the same patter.

IIRC Pardew used to do the opposite and tell us how wonderful the player was but there was little we could do if someone came in with a decent offer. He used to drive the players value down with his shit patter.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

39 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Bruce will walk the minute the fans turn against him, he’s that thin skinned, despite his obvious fucking blubber. 

Brucey give us a wave. Thick fickle fans will love him when he wins despite him standing for everything Ashley 

Guest HTT II
14 minutes ago, RS said:

Brucey give us a wave. Thick fickle fans will love him when he wins despite him standing for everything Ashley 

They will turn once losses get racked up, and even more so the poor football. Which are both gonna happen soon and for a good period of games. 

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

I’ll wager he won’t make it to January.

I'll take that bet.

£50 to SBR Foundation says he's still here by Jan 1st 2022 (caveat for ill health, in case the big ball of lard keels over!).