Newcastle United 1-1 Aston Villa - 12/3/21 post match p19 onward

Disco

The system is shit. This formation is shit. Crosses were going into their box all day yet Carroll didn't come on until after we went 0-1 down on 86 minutes. Murphy came on far too late too. Bruce is such a fucking cunt, and Jones is almost as culpable at this point.

Didn't really watch the game, guessing we where as luck and shite as expected?

We were shit. They were worse.

It was the type of game where 3 points is needed if we are going to stay up. The fact the diabetic dinner lady is delighted with a point says it all.

Joe Cole: “Steve Bruce would be the man they’d be calling for to get them out of this mess”

Fuck off you jumped up little cockney rat.

Ha that's real my god ? glad I don't watch pre or post match views

Joe Cole: “Steve Bruce would be the man they’d be calling for to get them out of this mess”

f*** off you jumped up little cockney rat.

This is the peak of pundits just ‘saying stuff’ and it being classed as analyses.

f*** off has Joe Cole even watched two games he wasn’t designated to watch in a studio. Let alone two of our shitfests - take your pick, Sheff U, Brentford, Rochdale, Oxford, Newport, Leicester, Arsenal x2, Spurs away, Fulham home...

Everything about that guy annoys me. Not even like Wio, more on a footballing level. At least Wio got good! Joe Cole ended up playing for Coventry!

Joe Cole had all the talent in Europe, had potential to be real hot s***! Moved to be coached by the best manager in the game and never hit it off.

The last thing I need to here is his hot take, or anyone or anything connected to BT or Sky Sports, and Richard Keys if your reading - regarding Newcastle United Football Club.

f*** off world, Hopey is cool

How it took him so long to make a change.?

Was watching with a non Newcastle fan who hadn't watch us in a long time and they were stunned at how bad we were. They couldnt get over Joelinton and why he was on the pitch. They actually celebrated when we scored but I didn't and I'm supposed to be the fan ?. I'm just numb to it and just said it's not enough. There's never been two easier and winnable games than the ones we just played and we still only took 2 points instead of 6.

Atleast Murphy injected some pace but it was too late. There was fuck all in attack really and I thought our only hope of a goal was lascelles from a corner or something as proved.

The Brighton game is going to be so much tougher. They will know its there best chance of a win and will be right up for it.

Plus the know they already battered us this season mentally.

The system is shit. This formation is shit. Crosses were going into their box all day yet Carroll didn't come on until after we went 0-1 down on 86 minutes. Murphy came on far too late too. Bruce is such a fucking cunt, and Jones is almost as culpable at this point.

Aye, decent crosses going in, particularly 1st half, for the 1st game in as long as I can remember. By no means a Carroll fan. He's had his day but how couldn't Bruce see he needed him on to get on the end of one of them. Thing is, if he starts Carroll we wouldn't get crosses I like that in. We'd be lumping it forward to him and he'd be clumsily fouling defenders in his attempt to win the ball.