Newcastle United 1-1 Aston Villa - 12/3/21 post match p19 onward

Disco

Well deserved point, Villa were actually significantly worse than Newcastle somehow. Very poor. It will be hard to stay up with these attacking players. No quality, and very little plan of what to do. Joelinton especially needs to play in midfield or sit on the bench, he is scared to score or even shoot. Fraser has generally been terrible as well. There are three actual attacking talents at the club: Almiron, Saint-Maximin, and Wilson; everything depends on their fitness and what they can produce. Every match with Joelinton, Fraser, and/or Gayle playing is a step to relegation.

For the first time in ages I thought that we looked better than the opposition & the draw was actually deserved.

We were still dreadful but Villa were somehow worse.

Murphy has to start against Brighton.  He looked more of a threat than Fraser has managed in multiple games.

Should be starting both. Gayle and Joelinton can fuck right off.

This.

Murphy has done more than the rest or the team put together since he came on.

Would love to see him start instead of Big Joe next week.

Please this!  How have others not seen this?

Has the thick cunt realised yet that his shit ‘system’ that fluked a win against Everton doesn’t  fucking work?

I remember it being widely accepted it was Jones’ system at the time to be fair.  Just because it’s not getting the results anymore doesn’t mean ownership of it can change to Bruce to fit the current agenda.

Has the thick cunt realised yet that his shit ‘system’ that fluked a win against Everton doesn’t  fucking work?

I remember it being widely accepted it was Jones’ system at the time to be fair.  Just because it’s not getting the results anymore doesn’t mean ownership of it can change to Bruce to fit the current agenda.

Fuck the both of them. Clearly both clueless dickheads. Gayle on the left-wing and Fraser through the middle for crying out fucking loud.

Murphy has done more than the rest or the team put together since he came on.

Would love to see him start instead of Big Joe next week.

Please this!  How have others not seen this?

What do you mean? Only one guy has not seen this and its bruce

Managing Newcastle is always difficult.

Fans are demanding.

Been a manager a long time.

Missing 3 players.

Just the standard bullshit coming out of his fat fucking mouth.

Bruce is the manager, no one really knows what input Jones has. He’s not Bruce so fans will hang their hat on him but in the end he’s another Ashley place man.

It’s been clear for several games now the system doesn’t work without Wilson - it’s Bruce persisting with it.

Fair play Murphy and Carroll. They really impacted game in a quick fashion. Always great to score with last kick basically.

I felt quite pumped going into the game cos I really don't want us to get relegated but I got so pissed-off and weary throughout that 90 minutes that I barely felt a thing when it went in. Preferable to being actively upset we've scored, like. We've gone too far for that to be the emotion any more. We need to stay up so that point could be crucial ( :rolleyes: )

Fuck the both of them. Clearly both clueless dickheads. Gayle on the left-wing and Fraser through the middle for crying out fucking loud.

Exactly.  If we deluded fans can see this system is wrong how come a highly paid manager is totally oblivious to the players positions set up and tactics (hurumph)?

Joe Cole: “Steve Bruce would be the man they’d be calling for to get them out of this mess”

Fuck off you jumped up little cockney rat.

hahahahaha what an utter joke, how disconnected from the sport and the fans are these fucking pundits man, they steal more money as bloody pundits than they did as footballers ffs