Do you want us to get relegated?

Rich

Do you want us to be relegated?  

301 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want us to be relegated?

• Yes, because I don't believe the takeover is still alive
    • Yes, because while I believe the takeover is still alive I don't believe it'll happen
    • Yes, even though I believe the takeover is still alive and will happen
    • This poll is too complicated/I'm on the fence (post why)
    • No, even though I don't believe the takeover is still alive
    • No, even though I believe the takeover is still alive but don't believe it'll happen
    • No, because I believe the takeover is still alive and will happen
    • Honesty couldn’t give a fuck pal

Takeover or no takeover I don't want us to get relegated. 

Takeover or no takeover, I think we will really struggle to come back up.

I wish I didn't care, the way I genuinely couldn't careless about how England do, but I can't help myself with Newcastle. It's a rough state of affairs.

IMO, Staying in the league is the best bet for us to be bought. Going down raises to many questions on that front coupled with the uncertainty of returning at the first chance. 

So no, don't want us to get relegated. For once I want Ashley to get what he wants, his gravy train takeover from PIF and whatever connections he gets after in the Middle East as a result of being on their good side. 

Deep down I will always hate his fucking guts for basically turning me against my own club at times, and falling out of love with the game in general. 

Takeover was DOA for me :lol:

Literally the same old shit.

Anyway, I don't want us to get relegated because there is no way it helps anything. We ain't gonna be more likely to be sold by the fatman as we've seen twice now. The only positive would be seeing cabbagehead having the stink of relegation on him.

Edited by Chicane

On reflection I'd gladly take administration. It would be like a blessing starting over without this c**t (owner) and to actually have a point again, moving forward, growing, promotions would matter etc.

I'd rather the club was finished up and started over than carry on with Ashley. Its all but been finished up and started over from 2007 anyway. Its not the same thing anymore and the new thing without this regime around would feel so much more like NUFC pre2007.

I would hate for us to be relegated, it seems a certianity under the current fool in charge, the one thing we did have to cheer us up in the last few years is how shit Sunderland are and to think we could be in the same division as them next year is grim.

I think relegation and championship stagnation means it would be more likely that some chancers would takeover from Ashley. The championship is littered with shit owners. Look at the set of clowns that ran Leeds for years.

It would be disastrous to go from Ashley to someone as equally or dare I say it, even more incompetent. 

The be all and end all is getting rid of Ashley and getting decent owners in, I think that's more of a possibility in the PL, where we are a more attractive prospect than in the CH. 

2 hours ago, Doctor Zaius said:

I think relegation and championship stagnation means it would be more likely that some chancers would takeover from Ashley. The championship is littered with shit owners. Look at the set of clowns that ran Leeds for years.

It would be disastrous to go from Ashley to someone as equally or dare I say it, even more incompetent. 

The be all and end all is getting rid of Ashley and getting decent owners in, I think that's more of a possibility in the PL, where we are a more attractive prospect than in the CH. 

Leeds ownership has changed 4 (5?) times since 2003 or 2004 though. Crap owners eventually have to sell. That's better imo than potentially 14+ more years of Ashley. Bring on the chancers!

Club's been for sale 3 and a half years, he's failed to sell the club to either a credible buyer, or one without so dubious a background it's had to be shelved for a year - price 100% needs lowering if he wants out genuinely, otherwise we'll continue to not care about what we're doing and it's 'business as usual' for Ashley