Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Staying at a six for me, regardless of pompey, cos i expect a defeat tmrw, firmly in our place in the bottom three after weekend. Our away form is shit, and we still have the top four to play at home....

this idiot hasnt got a clue.

Staying at a six for me, regardless of pompey, cos i expect a defeat tmrw, firmly in our place in the bottom three after weekend. Our away form is s***, and we still have the top four to play at home....

:lol:

Makes those two late headers up here from Bramble & Faye even worse now...would have been sitting pretty in 8th.

6s and 7s filling up nicely....

I swear you get some form of smug enjoyment out of seeing us struggle yet I have no clue why.

thats not it, i kind of hope if everyone becomes pessimistic, then the fucking club may decide to do something about it.

its like a vote of no confidence in this regime.

Ever think of applying for the job of Baldrick on Blackadder?

Staying at a six for me, regardless of pompey, cos i expect a defeat tmrw, firmly in our place in the bottom three after weekend. Our away form is s***, and we still have the top four to play at home....

Makes those two late headers up here from Bramble & Faye even worse now...would have been sitting pretty in 8th.

That is fucking depressing!

That is fucking depressing!

Can't get it out my head either.

Bang on the middle for me, we can't start looking up until another team falls away, hopefully west ham.

Blackburn in 19th are now five points plus a shedload of goal difference adrift of 17th and looking s****. Hopefully them and West Brom are going to take two of the spots.

what my mates and I were saying.  Yesterday was the nail in WBA's coffin, definitely no way back for them, and Blackburn's game yesterday was appalling from their point of view.  They've got Stoke next week, then the great unwashed on Boxing Day, which I struggle to see them winning.  Its simply up to us to drag ourselves clear.

But yeah, unless they get shot of Ince, I think that could be two spots taken come May.

Unchanged from a 5. Good result, but it takes more than a freak result at Pompey to convince me. Despite what Dave & WPCP are saying here:

Blackburn in 19th are now five points plus a shedload of goal difference adrift of 17th and looking s****. Hopefully them and West Brom are going to take two of the spots.

what my mates and I were saying.  Yesterday was the nail in WBA's coffin, definitely no way back for them, and Blackburn's game yesterday was appalling from their point of view.  They've got Stoke next week, then the great unwashed on Boxing Day, which I struggle to see them winning.  Its simply up to us to drag ourselves clear.

But yeah, unless they get shot of Ince, I think that could be two spots taken come May.

To me its not a freak result, its the kind of result we were always going to pick up on occasions throughout the season because we do have some very good players.  Add that to not getting beaten often and we were looking fairly safe IMO.  Even though I was, and still am, a little bit worried.

Unchanged from a 5. Good result, but it takes more than a freak result at Pompey to convince me. Despite what Dave & WPCP are saying here:

I wouldn't call it a freak result.  Fortunate? Maybe.  Its what I tried to say after the Stoke game.  When people were saying "Pompey, Spuds, Wigan Liverpool... I can't see us winning any", they were banking on those teams coming out and playing to the best of their ability.  Pompey were s*** today, and we took advantage.  The same went for Villa at home.

As much as people are banking us to play s***, you can't always bank on the opposition to be at their best.  Its why I love the unpredictability of football, even though it can be horrible at times.

To me its not a freak result, its the kind of result we were always going to pick up on occasions throughout the season because we do have some very good players.  Add that to not getting beaten often and we were looking fairly safe IMO.  Even though I was, and still am, a little bit worried.

Alright, "freak result" was perhaps the wrong terminology in this case. What I mean is that it'll take for us to be on a consistent running streak for me to be convinced we're safe for this season.

Alright, "freak result" was perhaps the wrong terminology in this case. What I mean is that it'll take for us to be on a consistent running streak for me to be convinced we're safe for this season.

I agree we're definitely not safe yet, though IMO we're more likely to stay up then go down.