Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Up from four to five.

We've just dropped two of the most bankable points this season.

And we dropped 5 bankable points last season and survived pretty comfortably in the end.

A decent manager got us out of the shit.

Touche.

Still, I think we've got better players than we did last season and they'll put in good, complete performances every now and then, and that'll be enough to keep us up.

September the 1st, man. Fuck. :(

im now thinking its a possibility, but we still have the quality to survive. weve been utter shite this season, and theres still 4 teams below us! our goal difference is -5, but sunderlands blackburns and west borms are -12,-14,-16 respectively! i understand being worried but in the end i think quality will prevail

im now thinking its a possibility, but we still have the quality to survive. weve been utter s**** this season, and theres still 4 teams below us! our goal difference is -5, but sunderlands blackburns and west borms are -12,-14,-16 respectively! i understand being worried but in the end i think quality will prevail

Which is probably what will save you.

That's the thing, we're shit but even if we don't win again this season, the teams below us still have to pick up points for us to go down.

I think that how close the league has been this season will save us. There's definitely three worse teams than us.

Still don't think we'll go down but I thought we'd beat Stoke so I suppose it's ever so slightly more likely we'll go down.

Now a 2.

cant win, and its only slightly likely?

if we can only draw with the rubbish sides, and lose to the top ones, we ARE going down.

Still don't think we'll go down but I thought we'd beat Stoke so I suppose it's ever so slightly more likely we'll go down.

Now a 2.

if we can only draw with the rubbish sides, and lose to the top ones, we ARE going down.

West Brom are in freefall and have lost their best striker for a couple of months.

Blackburn are also in freefall and playing so badly they might just sack their manager.

Stoke are not a good side and I still think we'll catch them.

Hull haven't had their bad run yet.

West Ham could still yet implode and have to sell their better players in Jan.

Sunderland don't have a manager and are playing shite. They'll get a bit better mind.

Fulham are no great shakes either.

There's 7 clubs we've got a realistic chance of catching/finishing above come May. Said it before, we're not great - far from it, but there's worse clubs than us in there too. We need to finish above 3 of that lot. I reckon we'll do it.

If you don't then that's up to you mate. :)

Now a 2.

West Brom are in freefall and have lost their best striker for a couple of months.

Blackburn are also in freefall and playing so badly they might just sack their manager.

Sunderland don't have a manager and are playing shite. They'll get a bit better mind.

There's 7 clubs we've got a realistic chance of catching/finishing above come May. Said it before, we're not great - far from it, but there's worse clubs than us in there too. We need to finish above 3 of that lot. I reckon we'll do it.

Now a 2.

you make valid points, i can remember convincing myself it wouldnt happen, the last time we were relegated,

theres so many things wrong with the club at the moment, it feels like it really could happen,.

That's what I was thinking when I looked at the table this morning - there are quite a few clubs that are unusually high up the league at the moment, if reality hits then we we should be alright.

Saying that, dropping 2 points to Stoke doesn't help at all.

Guest Howaythetoon

10 for me. We need about 40 points and I can't see where we'll get them. We are not winning games, we are conceding goals and we are getting no luck. We have only won 3 games all season and our home record is very poor. We would need to put a run of wins together and again I can't see it. I can see us going into May sweating. What makes me even more worried is that we'll likely lose a few of our better players in Jan and simply not replace them. If Owen or Martins or both ever got injured we'd be screwed.